Used 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Consumer Reviews

SE-R 2.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic - (28 reviews )

Fun little car!
By Cori

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new car! I have had so much fun driving it around. I didn't get the sunroof or upgraded audio system, but the base model is great all in itself. Everyone I know who has driven it is amazed how great it drives for a little Sentra.

Subwoofer in the trunk, cd player and audio system, nice interior. Great acceleration even at high speeds. Great handling.

The back of the car is not very sporty, same design as lower model sentras. Not the greatest mpg compared to other similar cars.

The car is awesome in all ways..
By hlysoldier

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my SE-R 2.5 aztec red brand new so, I'm careful how I drive but the anticipation is a killer. This thing wants to go-go-go! For being a 4 cyl. its got gumption! All i have to say is hurry up summer! I'm hitting the roads!

The Stereo Kicks Butt! built in Sub- w/amp! Speed-Speed- and more speed this car goes. Sun roof is just an added touch! Summer trips! gas prices dont scare me.

none.

NISMO...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By busyburns

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my SE-R,-(Super,Excellent-Ride) it's sporty & fun w/what we call a "sleeper" look - may not be too flashy but hauls you-know-what! The brace under the hood tells you something. Great ride, great sound, great price! Nissan definitely knows quality. That is, NISMO.

Rockford Fosgate sound system 7 speakers ext. and int. lights All the horses Useful compartment on dash

Body Trim needed- chrome moldings on edges etc. for more style. Larger cup holders. Back leg room Colorful digital displays at consoles would "liven" it up or update it a bit.

Awesome
By Sarafina

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

SO great, I highly recommend for any new drivers like m!

sound system

My Nissan Experience
By Mr. Mones

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first time having a brand new car. I was kind of scared when I choose the car that I bought, but then when i test drive it. I was totally amaze with its performance. Now, I can't wait to upgrade more power and looks on it.

I like the head lights because it is very sporty look. The tailight would be nice if it is smoke tailight. Well I still need to do some more changes on it according to my taste.

I suggest better rims tires on it because the one I have right now spins a lot on the ground and for me its kind of unsafe. The rims and tires should be wider and bigger to add more attitude in the car. Also make a sporty look on it next time