2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Consumer Reviews

SE-R 2.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic - (28 reviews )
Discrepancies of the '04 Sentra SE-R
By Ephram on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I myself am a proud owner of a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Auto. The car is unbelievably fast for my taste. Not knowing how to drive a manual didn't prevent my purchase from the Spec-V model but the auto version is much more at ease due to its convenience of gas and brake go. The interior design is useful, not too sporty yet not too dull either. Interior controls seem to be right or close to the right places for convenience. Rear-seat room could definitely have been improved. The only drawbacks I found w/this car was exterior front design, rear-seat room, and it being a four-door vehicle. Would've preferred the vehicle to be a coupe.

all around great car
By william fischer on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

the nissan sentra se-r is an all around well built car. yes it could use a little style flair in the interior design, but all buttons and nobs are in reach and plain view. it is quick and light on its feet and easy to handle.all this and you get a rockin sound system when you upgrade to the rockford fosgate audio system.

In Love
By AnglnDsgise on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My first Nissan was a 1992 Sentra (XE) and it lasted me a good 11 years so its no surprise that when it finally said enough is enough and laid down to rest, that my next choice would definately be another Nissan. I finally decided on another Sentra (after looking at the Altima) with the additional safety features ABS and side air bags - AND the upgraded sound system. This car is GREAT and I absolutely LOVE IT.

Excellent Car
By PoliceHummer on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

If you like a car that hugs the road and a car that turns with no problem and is a lighter wieght car then the Nissan Sentra SE-R is a excellent car and you don't have to go by my word but go to your local Nissan Dealership and ask them if you can test drive the Nissan Sentra SE-R. If you want to E- Mail please send it to PoliceHummer@aol.com.

bad boy
By sentraman on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

nissans are a quality brand of car. yhis is my 3rd car of this make. i would highly recommend this brand of car to nayone i know in the markrt to buy a car.my hats off to nissan.

CHK ENGINE SOON
By RONDA on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

WELL WITH LESS THAN 1200 MILES ON CAR MOST PUT ON IT WITH THE IDIOT LIGHT ON CHK ENGINE SOON THAT FIRST CAME ON AT 192 MILES AND NOW WORKING WITH THE SECOND DEALERSHIP TO TRY AND FIX THE PROBLEM ILL LET YOU MAKE THE CHOICE. ITS A GREAT CAR TO DRIVE HANDLES GREAT PLENTY OF TOURQ GAS MILEGE HOVERS AROUND 21-25 ON THE INTERSATE AND 18 AROUND TOWN MIGHT WANT TO INVEST IN SOME ELECTRICAL TAPE FOR THAT PESKIE LIGHT

disappointed
By alemon on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my car in the service center 3 times the first month for a problem which was claimed to be "par for all sentras." the problem still hasn't been identified and fixed. I have filed a complaint with Nissan under the "LEMON LAW" I am not pleased with this car and the mechanics representing Nissan! Would you?????

THE NISSAN REVIEW
By JULIAN on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

THE CAR IS PRETTY FAST FOR A SENNTRA IS FASTER THAT WHAT I EXPECTED. HANDILING IS ALSO ABOVE AVERAGE. NOT TO MENITION IT CAN BE JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER THAT THE HONDA SI/