2004 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Great auto!
By a324 on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is a wonderful car and great fun to drive. I had a 1996 Sentra that was very reliable and I anticipate this one to be even better. It is roomy, comfortable, and solid. The price was excellent. The new color "inferno" is striking. It is a beautiful and impressive looking car.

Smooth Ride
By Cntrn9 on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Sentra drives very smooth. The front seats are comfortable. It has a great stereo system. There are great colors to choose from. The exterior design is up-to-date and unique.

nissan
By osia on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

this car drives very smoothly and nissans are usually built to last

AWSOME
By JONES on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !! !!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Discrepancies of the '04 Sentra SE-R
By Ephram on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I myself am a proud owner of a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Auto. The car is unbelievably fast for my taste. Not knowing how to drive a manual didn't prevent my purchase from the Spec-V model but the auto version is much more at ease due to its convenience of gas and brake go. The interior design is useful, not too sporty yet not too dull either. Interior controls seem to be right or close to the right places for convenience. Rear-seat room could definitely have been improved. The only drawbacks I found w/this car was exterior front design, rear-seat room, and it being a four-door vehicle. Would've preferred the vehicle to be a coupe.

The Little Sports Car that Could
By o4SpecV on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Pound for pound, this is the best car you can buy for 20k. Did you want a sports car? You got it. Did you need something that can carry your friends from point A to points B, C, and D comfortably? You got it. How about something with trunk space for groceries this weekend? Yep, you got it. Not only does the Spec V perform a large variety of tasks, it does them all well.

Not the total truth
By cool willo sweethart on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I Like the Vehicle. But when it was sold to me not everything was presented. Ex. I would never have bought the car without cruse control. I do long distance driving and use it all the time. My fault I should have asked. But i though all cars were coming with cruse control these days. Oh well. I know for the future. Otherwise I like the Car. I have no real need for a lot of Passenger space so the back seat is not a problem. But I could have passengers a little cramped. Seems to be good on gas and that is a very important point for me.

great car
By nismo04 on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

The sentra ser-spec v offers sports car performance and handling at an economy car price. It has very responsive acceleration and handles very well with its sports tuned suspension and helical limited slip differential. It is incredibly fun to drive. If you are into sport compact cars you will not be dissapointed.

Great Value
By ruff n tumble on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

The car is certainly not the fastest or best compact performance sedan out there, but for the price it is hard to beat. Shifter feels good, but can catch you off guard going from 4th to 5th. Power is great for a naturally aspirated 4 cyl. Brakes are powerful and linear. Great price! Lease for $156/month with $3,000 down and 15k miles a year. Fun to drive fast.

all around great car
By william fischer on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

the nissan sentra se-r is an all around well built car. yes it could use a little style flair in the interior design, but all buttons and nobs are in reach and plain view. it is quick and light on its feet and easy to handle.all this and you get a rockin sound system when you upgrade to the rockford fosgate audio system.