2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
By Saergae on
2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I bought my New Nissan Sentra with saving money in mind. I traded a Dodge Ram V8 for this and am totally sagisfied. Not Apples to Apples but then again I was looking for fuel economy with some features I could compare to my fully loaded truck. I would say that the value for the money is well worth it. I get 33 MPG average since I bought it 2 weeks ago. I've saved $154 in 2 weeks driving this over my truck. Let's face it this car is no BMW but Nissan is not advertising it to be so I think anyone looking for economy would do well to look at this car. I commute 100 miles a day so this for me was a good decision. GOOD JOB NISSAN.
Favorite Features
I love the keyless remote, remote trunk opener, cd player is adequate, power windows, locks, mirrors and the brushed aluminum accents on the interior make you feel like your driving a more expensive car. Let's hope I remain satisfied since i've only owned it for 2 weeks.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders are in a bad spot, not enough room for much besides a can of pop. I think everything else is definitely worth it so far.