2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews 16

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
very satisfied
By ccrick43218 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

my second sentra good value great car, dont forget to compare this car with others in this class.

not bad
By JWLM334 on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

for a small car it handles pretty well. The stopping power is excellant as was demonstarted to me during the recent blizzard. The ride is a little bumpy and the shocks in this car make you feel every nook and cranny in the road. Im used to having a Pathfinder so Ive been spoiled by the best SUV made. Wish I had my Pathfinder back ;:(

Great auto!
By a324 on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is a wonderful car and great fun to drive. I had a 1996 Sentra that was very reliable and I anticipate this one to be even better. It is roomy, comfortable, and solid. The price was excellent. The new color "inferno" is striking. It is a beautiful and impressive looking car.

Not the total truth
By cool willo sweethart on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I Like the Vehicle. But when it was sold to me not everything was presented. Ex. I would never have bought the car without cruse control. I do long distance driving and use it all the time. My fault I should have asked. But i though all cars were coming with cruse control these days. Oh well. I know for the future. Otherwise I like the Car. I have no real need for a lot of Passenger space so the back seat is not a problem. But I could have passengers a little cramped. Seems to be good on gas and that is a very important point for me.

2004 Nissan Sentra
By SteamNYC on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2004 Nissan Sentra with the Road Trip package (leather steering wheel, 7-speaker stereo system and cruise control) because I also have a 1992 Nissan Sentra sedan that has been the best car since it was new. The 2004 Sentra drives heavier (a big plus) because it has larger tires and weighs more. Handling is tight and responsive, and the engine is very peppy. Overall quality is excellent and I am very happy with this purchase.

I only buy sentras!
By TheLittLady on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have always loved the nissan sentra. This is my third sentra. My sentra is a member family. I like the new longer front, the styling adds an elegance to the car. Great milage and excellent CD sound.

GOOD CAR
By RAYDAL on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

EVERYTHING IS WHAT I EXPECTED I ADDED A SLOILER AND BRA TO DRESS THE CAR UP A BIT

Too bad it's not American
By mottis54 on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

While looking for a new car I knew that I wanted something that would move when I wanted it to. After looking for countless hours of searching through all of the auto makers in the +/-$15K range it came down to the final three. The Honda Civic was a front runner. I was impressed with the handling Honda boasts, however I see so many Civic's on the road I want to barf. The Nissan Sentra took the prize at the end. From the moment I drove the car I knew it was a 4 cylonder engine, but with the soul of a V6. I am not one for racing at every stop light, but I do enjoy driving a car with good preformance and handling and the Sentra does that well.

Agreed. Sleeper!
By So far so good on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Nice to research this car and not find many reviews. Altima and Maxima are hogging all the attention. Fortunately, for small wallet buyers like myself, Sentra provides a viable alternative to the high-priced lines. Sensors are my concern, only suggestion to get warranty above the basic powertrain if keeping the car more than four or five years.

Great
By CLIO on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I went from 1988 Nissan 5-speed down to earth car to 2004 automatic heaven. The Sentra has grown up. I wanted a car that was a little bigger than the one I had but was as great as the old one. Looks like Nissan knew exactly what I wanted. I can't beleive this is a Sentra. I hated giving up my old car, but I am very pleased with my choice. I love my 10 day old car.