2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
so much better than my cavalier
By snap0931 on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I really like all the standard features and the modern looking interior. I find that this loooks much better than other cars in its class.

Test Drive One and You'll See
By Joe V. on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Ok, this is my second Sentra and this car sets the standard for the others in many areas. I test drove the Civic and the Corolla, and both of these models were more expensive, but had different weaknesses. The Corolla lacked the zip that I was looking for, the the Civic suspension was even worse than the Sentra in my opinion. The '04 transmission is smoother than in previous years. All in all, a very great car for the price, and a fun driving experience. Drive it yourself and you'll see...

i like it
By candiiiiiiii on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

i like this car but it's tiny. i went from an xterra to this with two kids... but its a great car.

Luvmynissan
By luvmynissan on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It provides excellent performance and handling and looks great on the road!!

Awsome Economy Car
By BlueRules777 on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I LOVE this car! I have recieved many compliments on the price, quality, style, and color (Vibrant Blue). It is very fun to drive, feels very solid, and even though it is a compact it is very roomy and feels fairly large on the road (don't feel vulnerable). There is, also, a ton of storage. I couldn't ask for much more in a vehicle!

Never buy your car from Midway Auto Team
By ndcyciv on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My only suggestion is to never buy your car from Midway Auto Team in Arizona. My car has had minor problems, but the service department just bills your warranty company and never satisfies the repairs.

Built to be driven
By All66an on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Well built car. Worth the money

I like it
By Marko1464 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Going from a 1986 Camaro to a 2004 Sentra is a big jump. The car is very quiet and feels pretty solid, light years beyond the creaky, rattly camaro. Definitely needs more rear leg room. I also wish there was a choice of wheels with this model, they only come with the 2.5 models. Otherwise I like my car alot, and look forward to driving it for a long time.

Good car
By iamyoohoo on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought it a few months ago.. test drove the toyota corolla which is like a cub compared to this car .. dont know why this is so underrated compared to the corolla and the civic

Sporty and Cute
By janna on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

After test driving several other vehicles I was happy to find a car that was fun to drive. The transmition ran well at take off and engaged well while going in other gears. (so others I had tried didn't do as well) I like the little extras like standard 6 cd player.The brakes work great. This is a great buy for the money. Not to forget it's reliability.