Used 2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

disappointed
By Lina R.

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I'm disappointed with the dealership Bill Seidle's in Miami. First they sold me a Nissan with 8000 miles and the glove compartment fell off. This happened as I was driving home from the dealership.When I asked to return the vehicle they said they could only exchange it for a new one.

Favorite Features

Color

Suggested Improvements

unattractive dashboard, unattractive automatic transmission design, unattractive gearshift and uncomfortable armrest, as well as uncomfortable headrest, side mirrors also uncomfortable to adjust

Could be better...
By batman7

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

THE GOOD: ...Good for the pocket,around 18.000 full equiped. Good performance,excellent windshield that allow you to have a good view, automatic mirrors, powered windows, good cd player and 7 speakers with subwoofer, nice trunk...enough for what you usually need. Nice grill design THE BAD: Generally speaking is a typical sedan. poor interior design THE UGLY: PROBLEMS WITH WINDSHIELD DEFOGGING- DEFROSTING, ENOUGH HUMIDITY ON THE CONSOLE. NOISY AIR CONDITIONER. NOISY ACCELERATION AND CHANGE OF SPEED

Favorite Features

front design, powered mirrors and windows, general performance

Suggested Improvements

sunroof, more design inside and outside like the altima, avoid noises -a/c, acceleration and changes of speed-

My 2004 Nissan Sentra
By Ms T

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Sentra. It drives like a charm. I drove a Ford F250 Long bed pick up befor this...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! I would not give my sentra up for anything!!!

Favorite Features

Everything about this car is mt favorite feature. I love that you can just have the security of knowing all you have to do is push the keyless entry on your key to get int your car, especially at night, and knowing the car is going to start each and every time without fail.

Suggested Improvements

You cant improve perfection

Beat out Civic and Corolla - Great Rebat
By fratomdev

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Originally we wanted a Manual, but couldn't find one in upstate NY. Went with an Automatic, sunroof, ABS, side ABs, Road Trip Group and spoiler. For all these features we paid what a stripped down Civic or Corolla would cost, due to the $2500 rebate. Nissan also gave us a 4.25% loan. Quality is up with Toyota and Civic, don't know what Edmunds is looking at. It's got adequate power and is stylish. The interior is functional and well laid out. The back seat is plenty big, again what is Edmunds looking at - I'm 6' with long legs. Trunk is a good size and the fold down seats are welcome. Not sure on gas mileage yet, only have about 500 miles on it.

Favorite Features

Ride, quality, styling, low road noise, good pickup, aux jack for MP3, sunroof.

Suggested Improvements

One button aAuto close to the closed position on sunroof.

College buget
By mcrea5

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

For a college student on a tight budget the Nissan Sentra is a great choice. It is very comfortable for my rather long daily commute. The fuel economy is excellent great on my wallet, but the car is still fun to drive on curvy roads.

Favorite Features

The road trip package! It comes with a great sound system.

Suggested Improvements

The back seat is a little on the small side.