2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
One month old and still happy!
By KingTriton on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Nissan and I have to admit it is a great little car. I bought this car from the newspaper Lost Leader ads, and I have to admit I got a great deal. The car is sound, great gas mileage, comfortable, great stereo/CD etc. Buying this car from the dealership was also a great experience. For once I feel good leaving the dealership with a good deal and car!!!

Great low cost vehicle!
By bp0603 on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car I would give a 10 for the money that I paid for it, its very comfortable, very well designed and a smooth ride, and not to mention the dealership I purchased it from was excellent!!!

04 sentra 1.8s
By gls59 on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

great value for price 2500 rebate, auto, air ,power doors/windows, cd player for 11K. 37MPH on highway, fill ups don't cost 45 bucks like the pickup does.

Better than average but not great
By Motorguy on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I used to drive a more powerful midsize Honda Accord sedan, so comparing that with the Nissan Sentra 1.8s may be "comparing apples to oranges." But I like the Sentra's classy exterior design and comfy seats. And the interior storage spaces like the roof-mounted sunglasses holder and built-in dashboard storage are great touches. It's a good value for the money...but if you can afford a better trim, something larger, or a car with more "oomph" underneath the hood, you maybe should look elsewhere....

Average Small Car, but reliable
By mags on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the car new, so far i'm pleased. Haven't had any problems with it unlike my previous 2 cars. Powerful lil car for a V4. The 180watt sound system is amazing. For a small car though, it really eats up gas. For an automatic u can really tell when it is switching gears cause u feel it big time. It'll shake or jerk itself which is a real annoyance. Overall though, it's a reliable little car. Needs some improvements though.

GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE
By sentra4me on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Previous vehicle was a 99 Escort. After a test drive of 04 Corolla and 04 Sentra, I went home with the Sentra. $2500 rebate and $2000 for trade = $11,000 purchase price. More things came standard on the Nissan versus the Corolla.The standard warranty time length is great, more solid ride and its easy to finance on your own.Im only a 20 yr old college student and this car's wonderful for the tight parking spots on campus and easy to zoom around in. It may not be as stylish outside as the Corolla, but interior wise its unbelievable. 6 places to store items, plus pockets on the doors. I WOULD SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE ON A BUDGET! Great car for the $$$

WHITESENTRA
By SONIAJW on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

STEARING IS NOT VERY SMOOTH. SEATS ARE NOT VERY COMFORTABLE AN ARM REST WOULD BE HELPFUL. CENTRAL CONSOLE IS VERYSMALL SO YOUR ARE UNABLE TO USE IT AS AN ARMREST. I FEEL LIKE I AM IN AN UNCOMFORTABLE BED WITH NO POSITION THAT IS COMFORTABLE. FREEWAY DRIVING IS QUIT NOISEY,NOT AS QUIET AS MY SISTERS COROLLA.

Advice from an X-Hyundai owner
By Jen Ryan on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The 2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S is everything a small family needs. It has a extremely stylish exterior and a roomy and modern interior. For the price it is the best buy. Also, Nissan has one of the highest resale values. It far surpasses it's competitors with standard features and price. If you are looking for a foreign car at great price I suggest checking out your local Nissan Dealer and taking a Sentra 1.8S for a ride. You will be impressed!!!

Dealers warranty wont be as good suppose
By Javier125 on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Sentra 04 1.8S automatic, first came with water in the tank and begin to have problem with less than 1/4 tank so dealers told to fill more than 1/2 tank until evaporated the problem gome after 2 month, then the front shock absorbers are not good with the car 1400 miles milleage on it they replace after 2 month of been order. now is running very well no other problems report.

Big bang for small wallet
By Montclare on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I wanted to have a bigger engine compact car with loaded options and found Sentra as my choice. It had almost everything what I wanted. Don't we want to pass big truck soon as we can when it splashes all the dirty water or sludges ? I do and , boy..., my new Sntra did a great job when I press my pedal to pass ugly big truck in a second. I couldn't do that with my old car. My only complaint is some cheapy looking interior and poor ergonomic designe such as rear seat, audio control. The performance of 2.5 einge is great, less driving and road noise than other competetors.