2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
I love my sentra
By lbaker on 12/05/05 08:52 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had other makes and models of cars, I prefer the Sentra to all the other cars I have owned. I have not had any trouble with my car. It drives great and will take off with out the long wait to warm up like some cars I have owned. It did not cost an arm and a leg. It gets great gas mileage.

Oil Well Wanted
By Annointed on 05/27/05 14:48 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car after dealership replaced catalytic convertor due to an engine code began using oil at an alarming rate-a quart every 6-700 miles. They don't know why and are putting me through hoops doing an "oil consumption test" that will take months to complete the way they want to do it. Meanwhile I have a car I can't trust to take far from home. Very sorry I purchased a Nissan.

2004 sentra 2.5 sedan
By c avnyin on 05/19/05 16:51 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

after owning a corolla and civic both 1.8's I test drove the 2004 sentra 1.8. not much difference between all of them. Then I test drove the sentra 2.5 what a pleasure This car really moves. tons of power. A pleasure to drive. I bought it last June and so far no problems For the price I paid it was a bargain I couldn't pass up

So far, so good
By rayin NYC on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 04 Sentra 2.5s two weeks ago, and so far, so good. The car's engine is wonderful, quick and responsive. The back seats, however, leave much to be desired as they are VERY cramped. The fuel ecnomy could be better (I'm averaging about 23 mi between city and highway driving). I test drove the Civic while shopping around and although a very solidly built car, I felt its engine was a bit boring and not very powerful at all. So, all in all, my Sentra is turning out to be a pretty good buy.

Nissan Sentra
By rleight422 on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

An excellent car that drives smoothly. The exterior design could use a little work, especially in the front grill.

Average Small Car, but reliable
By mags on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the car new, so far i'm pleased. Haven't had any problems with it unlike my previous 2 cars. Powerful lil car for a V4. The 180watt sound system is amazing. For a small car though, it really eats up gas. For an automatic u can really tell when it is switching gears cause u feel it big time. It'll shake or jerk itself which is a real annoyance. Overall though, it's a reliable little car. Needs some improvements though.

Big bang for small wallet
By Montclare on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I wanted to have a bigger engine compact car with loaded options and found Sentra as my choice. It had almost everything what I wanted. Don't we want to pass big truck soon as we can when it splashes all the dirty water or sludges ? I do and , boy..., my new Sntra did a great job when I press my pedal to pass ugly big truck in a second. I couldn't do that with my old car. My only complaint is some cheapy looking interior and poor ergonomic designe such as rear seat, audio control. The performance of 2.5 einge is great, less driving and road noise than other competetors.

Small but Good
By Porkchop on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Good little car with a lot of standard features for its price (especially after $2500 cash back.) I love the power and the handling. Fun to drive. Easy to afford.

I was very happy with the Car
By I liked it on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I loved the size of the Car (easy to park) could use tighter turn radius for it's size. Ride, Performance and Quietness are perfect, although using the passing gear would create a slight burnt rubber smell and not a great sounding stereo system. Overall, though, I liked the car and I'm thinking about buying one.

Not a typical entry-level model!
By ScottinRKE on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This was my 4th Nissan (1 Sentra and 2 Altimas). I made the mistake of buying the '02 Altima when it 1st came out, and had nothing but problems. While at the dealership (where it had been towed again) I saw the Sentra. The interior was far nicer - though smaller, had the same engine, and the price was right. Bought it on the spot. While not as attention getting as the Altima, it feels much more solidly built, and has standard options (ABS, side-impact SRS, trip computer) that I have never had. Very underrated car!