#1 sports car under $20,000
By Royal Mist on
2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
One word to discribe this car: awesome! I was looking to buy a new car, and was considering the following: RSX, Celica, SE-R, Eclipse. SE-R has the best Aggressive exterior looks, BEST performance of 165hp/175lb torque ! 4 dr acaully saved about $500 on insurance. I'm glad I brought the LAST new 03 SE-R model in all the dealers of my area, beause the 04 model is just BUTT UGLY. took me a few days to find this one (black) I wanted to get a Spec- V but it was $5000 more and the car was missing parts, it was also the last brand new one in the all of the dealers in my area.
Favorite Features
The stock stabilizer bars really works! cornering at high speeds produce minimal body roll. Peak torque is at a low 4000 RPM, quick accel to launch off at the lights. This car can out runs stock SiR with ease.
Suggested Improvements
Interior needs a lot of work, although the Spec-V gets the Skyline racing seats and the Titanium shift knob, the interior still looks and feels like a base cheap sentra. Atleatst the exterior front makes up for all these things.