2003 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: My First Foreign Car!

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

My First Foreign Car!
By bob@fagnant.com on

2003 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I gave American auto dealers 30 years to get it right but American cars are actually worse today than ever- and Ford didn't even honor their own recall! Sound familiar? So I bought a Nissan! I have been surprised at the performance and when a Honda skid to a crash, I was steady on the road. I just got nicked on my left mirror by a guy going 60 miles an hour down a side street today (and the mirror is still solid) and this is only my 3rd week! Buy one, it's a great value for a foreign car and you only have one life!

Everything and I'm fussy! I owned a Cadillac Deville and a Fleet Brougham, 3 Chryslers and 2 Fords- all junk- so I know what I'm talking about, and all these cars are now in junk yards because of mechanical problems and accidents!

I would like a bit longer body by 2 inches and 2 inches wider. It could use folding mirrors like the Hyundai has for those idiot drivers that like to aim at any new car with a mirror not yet caved in!