2003 Nissan Sentra 2.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - More car then you pay

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Consumer Review

More car then you pay for!
By LI SilverSE-R on

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car has more torque then any other NA 4 cyl new car. If you are looking for great gas milage I suggest a civic or a corolla, they are far superior to the GXE and XE. However if you want a quick car for very little money this is a very good choice. Especially if you are lazy like me and like automatic because no other auto in the price range offers this much power. This car just moves effortlessly. It handles great, its very fun to drive and its not bad looking. The engine sounds great too!! The 180 watt 7 speaker stereo is pretty decent too.

Favorite Features

ENGINE ENGINE ENGINE!!!!! Stereo is good even though I didn't get the 300 watt Rockford Fosgate. Handling. Nice steering wheel. Not very common to see on the road, makes you feel somewhat unique. Oh yeah the engine!!!

Suggested Improvements

Not such good mileage(23/28 and I've been getting 19). Engine is supposedly a bit trouble some. Has oil burning issues(don't know if mine does yet), makes some funny noises. Ride quality over bumpy roads is not very good and some of the interior feels cheap.