2003 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Just a comment

2003 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Just a comment
By Targetseeker on

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought this car with 17 miles back in September and I consider myself to be an agressive driver. I also put a lot of mileage on this car as I am already at 11,900 miles a week short from 6 months. The car is awesome and I would buy it again in a heartbeat. It response quickly and no Civic, V6 Mustang or any other car in it's class can come close on the highway. There is a downfall though. All this fun vanishes when it rains. I give the Continentals a zero if I had to rate their performance in the rain. The car simply does not stop on wet pavement and skates on the white lines in front of the traffic lights.

The 300 Watts Rockford Fosgate 9 speaker system and the 6 spees manual transmission along with 180 lbs-ft of torque. I also like the 17 inch wheel's design a lot. One of the best looking parts of the car is the front, specifically the bumper and the smoked headlights.

I would suggest for them to redesign the rear end of the car and to look for a better placing of the cupholders. Since you either use them or the six cd changer if you have one. Using both at the same time will not work for you.