I love it!
By waynoka on
2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I bought this car in April, and I've loved every minute of it. Had already tested Mazdaspeed, Eclipse GT, Celica GT-S, Subaru WRX. Found this one more fun to drive than Mits or Toyota. WRX was really nice, but pricey. Mazda was closest, but the dealership sucked (Dobbs in Memphis). This car has great power in all gears, looks flashy in yellow, won't be confused with other Sentras, and is a joy to drive. Great craftsmanship, materials are very sturdy, everything feels very tight. I skipped the fosgate stereo. Also avoid the stripes down the sides, definitely don't pay for them. Floor mats look great but aren't necessary.
Favorite Features
Pros: moonroof; six-speed is fun, SE-R knob; nice looking rims/wheels; aggressive grill; big torque; remote trunk opener; dash storage compartment; standard stereo is above average
Suggested Improvements
Cons: red on black gauges are very difficult to see... you can't tell if you're speeding or not. Yellow attracts policemen; every chump with a Saturn wants to race. ok cupholders, a little tight. Range on remote is limited, you seem to have to be right in front of car.