2003 Nissan Sentra 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Buck Bangin' Silver Bullet

2003 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Buck Bangin' Silver Bullet
By Spec Vicious on

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

ABS/Side Air Bags, Audio Fanatic, Sunroof packages. I'm already surprised at neck snapping performance. I haven't experienced the torque steer problems yet, but I'm driving conservatively during break in. Stock Contis have me worried for wet weather, so I'm already planning to replace them. Rockford Fosgate system sounds better than BOSE in Mercedes and Volvo for rock, jazz and classical. Shifter feels precise but clutch pedal travel is a little long. Brakes feel great and stop with authority. Instrument cover is cloudy with inside smudges. Ride is firm but not uncomfortable, a great compromise.

Favorite Features

Accceleration, smoothness, dry handling, VALUE! Comfortable and supportive front seats. Good steering and braking feel. Strut tower brace keeps cowl rigid, feels solid. RF Audio is reference standard good for CD play.

Suggested Improvements

Better paint! Breakaway mirrors, pop up sunroof deflector and more sound proofing. Move antenna from fender to roof ala Jetta. Some plastics on dash/doors look and feel cheap, Add pockets on seatbacks, interior light dimming, reserve accesssory power. Stiffer door detents.