2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Consumer Reviews 9

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V - Consumer Reviews

SE-R Spec V 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (95 reviews )
Wow!
By Brant Walker on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I've had my Spec V for 2 weeks and came out of a 2002 Maxima SE 6 speed. Wow! the go-kart handling, powerful engine, precise steering, etc. The 6 speed is a world apart from the clunky 6 speed in the maxima. Nissan did their homework on this one. The ride tolerable on all but the worst of roads. What a fun time can be had with the relatively small price of this vehicle.

great little sports car!!!!
By thenebean9 on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

i just bought this car a couple of weeks ago, and i cant stop driving it! it is so much fun to just drive around, and EVERYONE turns to look! (especially since my car is in sunburst yellow!) you dont see many spec-v's out on the road, and its nice if you want a car that will get people looking in your direction! it also drives like a little power house...quick starts, smooth shifting, i cant get enough of it!

Best Car under $20k!
By Eric the Driver on 11/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my Spec V for about 6 months now, and I love it. I push the car to its limits, and it keeps up with many cars much more expensive. Its fun to consistantly beat little hinda's, and acuras that have been hopped up.

Phat
By Sentra Spec V on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Love my baby.I like the interior and the exterior and especially the sound system!

Best Bang for the Buck
By Rory Bellows on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

The Spec-V sets the standard that Honda Civic Si hasn't followed. Design - sleeker; performance - more HP; handling - tighter; price - cheaper. Why would anybody even buy a Honda Civic. And the only minor issue was torque steer which I understand has been rectified on the 2003 model. I wouldn't trade my Spec for 10 Civic Si's.

What a ride
By automonogamist on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I drove a 92 SE-r for 10 years and upgraded to the Spec V earlier this year. What a car for the money. Styling is on par with anything out there within 10 grand. I am biased, but you can't beat this one in black.

2003 SE-R Spec V
By bnewton_xp on 11/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is a great car! I love everything about this car. I have about 400miles on it so far - I have nothing but good things to say about this car.... bnewton

What a way to learn to drive a stick!
By FreeThinkerNJ on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I recently learned to drive a manual transmission due to my new job at Flemington Nissan. I learned on the Spec V and loved it so much, I bought one! The car handles incredibly well. Acceleration is very good and the ride is sporty. Having 6 speeds is nice for all the highway driving I do on my commute.

overall good car
By jay123456 on 10/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

the spec-v has a lot of power for its class. six-speed is awesome, but a little jumpy. i have been driving stick for years and was hoping the transmission was a little bit smoother on this new car. i have continental contisport tires on from the dealer, they have been rated bad for wet roads, but so far have held up well in rainy conditions. suspension is really tight. overall the car is excellent for its class and value. very sporty looking and at the same time very practical and gets pretty good gas mileage.

Best Car in Class
By GoldfishPimp on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have had the car for almost three months now and I find myself liking it more and more everyday. Have yet to see another Spec-V in Tulsa. I see a hundred Civc EXs everyday. Everyone wants to know what kind of car it is. When I tell them it's a Sentra, the response is always "A Sentra ?!?!" It is a blast to drive.