2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Good car so far, but some problems
By Jeremy the Bear on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car in October 2002. I had a 1992 Honda Accord that I bought in 2000, but put $6,000 worth of repairs into. I have heard good things about Nissans so I thought I'd buy one.

Mr Bud Green
By Bud Green on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Looked at the Toyota Echo, Honda Civic, Ford Focus. I think the Nissan Sentra was the best I drove of the 3 Cars. Nice to handle and a little more plush then the other 3 and very comfortable. Nice job Nissan!

Excellent Value
By It's Great on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 2.5 Limited Edition one month ago. The major selling point for me was the engine. It only takes 1/2 throttle to merge into freeway traffic. It is really great to know that the car will respond immediately when you want to accelerate, even when it's competition won't (even in the 40- 45 mph where most cars take some time to really get going. I have had no problems (so far) and am very pleased. Do yourself a favor and test drive one before you buy any other car in the same class/type.

I love this car!
By poichky on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned this car for 1.5 months and I absolutely love it! It is comfortable, smooth, and looks great with the 5 star rims and fog lamps, and the tints I added. This car looks and runs great, and I am VERY happy with my purchase!

The best car to buy
By mika on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I picked this car over the Civic and Hyundai Elantra. I love the way it rides and this car dooes very well on the road if you like to travel.

Newbie
By reighne on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I really love my Nissan; its not hard to handle and comfortable. The air conditioner seems to only have a few settings though: Too Cold or VERY Cold. I constantly seem to be trying to adjust the temperature so that its comfortable. Great stereo system though. Fun to drive, AND THANK GOODNESS for AMAZING GAS MILEAGE. I pay typically about $10-15 of gas every week or so and so its not bad whatsoever. It's a very steady car, reliable, and compact enough that it'll fit practically anywhere. The doors are a little small for moving things, but you can pack a lot of stuff into the car once you get past the door.

Terrific!
By Donne on 10/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

What a great car! Can't go wrong with this baby!Much better than others in the same class, yet value priced!

Good solid first new car for the family
By Jeremy on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Stiff ride is very nice. Comfy front seats, though th back is cramped. Good child features. I did notice a couple of asthetic things: a) the Nissan symbol on the steering wheel has one crunched part on it (being asthetic and on the inside, not a big deal I suppose). The muffler has a bit of rust on it (not sure why, I'll bring it in). Engine is a bit loud, but expected with timing chain. Overall good car with nice features (tissue holder in CD holder compartment is nice. Heated mirrors are nice. Good perks on this nice looking car.

awesome car
By BaBabooey on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

the car is great.. this is my 1st car & i am thrilled w/ it. im glad i picked this over the civic - its nicer lookin, more horse & more fun to drive

My first NEW car and its fantastic!
By hotsexyandhumid on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have only 500 km on the car but it has been a pleasure to drive. The interior finish is excellent and very well layed out. The power is more than adequate and it is very relaxing to drive. Overall, I couldn't be happier. A lot of car for the money!