Used 2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

This is a car built for 2
By Sherrie Malmberg

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

There are a few things about this car that I don't like. The back seat is built for midgets, there is absolutely no leg room for the passengers in the rear. also, my Sentra is sometimes a little sluggish when you take off or are climbing a hill. I like the cup holders in the back, but the ones in the front are too close to the stereo, so only the small to medium drinks will fit in them.

Needs more leg room in the back seat. Front cup holders are too close to stereo.

Foreign is the only way to go.
By jennerz20

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

After owning a Honda, then a Ford and now a Nissan, I have to say I will never own another domestic car. The options I got on my car are incredible for less than 15k and the reliability and depriciation was a major factor in my purchase.

Options, stereo system, I love how it hugs the road!!

Style it more boxy like the Quest, Altima and Maxima.

My Third Sentra
By Ron Powell

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This 2003 Sentra is the third one for me. My first, a 91, lasted me for eight years and I drove that car like there was no tomorrow. Wish I still had it. My second was a 98. Although I didn't like that as much as the 91, it was still a great car. Now I have the 03 model. I love everything about this car. It's sporty (I have a spoiler), great on gas, love to drive it, and it has ample power. I definetly get noticed with this car. There is just so much greatness about this car. I am sure I will be in love with this car for quite some time!

The rear spoiler, premium stereo, touches of chrome for the interior, and the wheel covers are quite attractive on this vehicle.

Just the driver's leg room, and maybe some wind noise reduction from the mirrors.

Your info is wrong!
By Dar

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Your info listed for this car is wron! There are many more options than you list. You have 'not available' listed for many things that are available! I have auto locks/windows/ mirrors, front interior map lights,vanity mirrors on both sides, abs brakes, split seats in the rear that fold down w/ acces to the trunk, alarm system that shuts the engine down if someone tries to steal it, cd player and other things. So, please list that these things are available. Thanks!

Compartments in dashboard, overhead and console to hold sunglasses, phone chargers, etc....

Heavier metal on doors to prevent dings!

hmm...
By dissapointed too.

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

nissan should much care about the interior quility and service dept. dash board got peeled off after 4months drive. service dept got replaced dashboard but it took 4days..huh..the worst is they'done really clumsy work..glues are all over the window..missing parts..gaps...

service quality and build quality..

• SUV