2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
2003 Sentra
By Danamo on 12/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Sentra for only 4 months now, but so far like it very much. I owned a Stanza previously for 17 years and that car was worth every penny. I am hoping that this one will carry on the tradition of dependability and quality build.

nissans are the best
By amandab on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

i feel comfortable in it, i can wake up and know it will ride like a dream every morning. very comfortable, and great with gas, that helps with me going to school full time

Sentra GXE
By Bill123 on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I really enjoy the car alot, but the finish leaves something to be desired. While driving the wind noise from the doors can be very loud. The dealership says this is normal. I have had Hondas and VWs and never heard this much noise from my other cars. Also I doubt my odometer is accurate. It seems I am now driving about 6 or 700 hundred miles a month more than I did with my previous car. Would I buy this car again? Hmmm I do not know. It is fun to drive but the issues mentioned above mean alot in a car priced at $16,000 and change.

2ND Nissan Sentra
By CURTIS on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Sentra, the 1st was a 2000 with a 2.0 ltr. on a lease. The 2nd was to buy and keep and thus so far it has been a great car. The only problem i've had was to replace the CD player 2 times because the CD's wouldn't come out, but other than that 3rd CD player seems to be working good, thanks to a warranty. Since this is a 1.8 ltr. it is not as powerful as the 2.0, but the gas milege is pretty good and the car feels soild and comfy.

nissan vibe
By buni44 on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I had a Sentra from 89. Reliable and smooth. I wish I hadn't give it away. It's more than one year now since I bought a brand new 2002. Problems with the brakes and the suspension. Safety problems too: today it's been the tenth time that I press the brake and the transmission won't work and car wouldn't stop. RPM increases to almost 4000 sometimes. Very poor on gas. Poor transmission too. I took the car to the dealership for vibration problems. From 2400 to 2900 RPM front vibrates. Very unpleasant in overdrive. They wouldn't say what it is jsut gave me the keys of two new ones. They were worse. I envy the Toyotees.

This is a car built for 2
By Sherrie Malmberg on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

There are a few things about this car that I don't like. The back seat is built for midgets, there is absolutely no leg room for the passengers in the rear. also, my Sentra is sometimes a little sluggish when you take off or are climbing a hill. I like the cup holders in the back, but the ones in the front are too close to the stereo, so only the small to medium drinks will fit in them.

Foreign is the only way to go.
By jennerz20 on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

After owning a Honda, then a Ford and now a Nissan, I have to say I will never own another domestic car. The options I got on my car are incredible for less than 15k and the reliability and depriciation was a major factor in my purchase.

My Third Sentra
By Ron Powell on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This 2003 Sentra is the third one for me. My first, a 91, lasted me for eight years and I drove that car like there was no tomorrow. Wish I still had it. My second was a 98. Although I didn't like that as much as the 91, it was still a great car. Now I have the 03 model. I love everything about this car. It's sporty (I have a spoiler), great on gas, love to drive it, and it has ample power. I definetly get noticed with this car. There is just so much greatness about this car. I am sure I will be in love with this car for quite some time!

Your info is wrong!
By Dar on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Your info listed for this car is wron! There are many more options than you list. You have 'not available' listed for many things that are available! I have auto locks/windows/ mirrors, front interior map lights,vanity mirrors on both sides, abs brakes, split seats in the rear that fold down w/ acces to the trunk, alarm system that shuts the engine down if someone tries to steal it, cd player and other things. So, please list that these things are available. Thanks!

hmm...
By dissapointed too. on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

nissan should much care about the interior quility and service dept. dash board got peeled off after 4months drive. service dept got replaced dashboard but it took 4days..huh..the worst is they'done really clumsy work..glues are all over the window..missing parts..gaps...