2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
2003 Sentra S-ER
By jay-c on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I really like this car. Other than the less than perfect transmission shift quality and bumpy ride mentioned below, there has not been much to complain about. Interior trim details, such as the HVAC controls seem a little cheap, but they work fine. Plus this car will smoke Civics at a stoplight.

Not Too Bad!!
By ne14wood on 06/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Now that I have 6000 miles on my vehicle, I've decided to write a review. The build quality & reliability is great, so far. The steering is crisp, and the brakes are excellent. The gas mileage was bad at first, but now that the car is broken in the mileage is as advertised. Great value for a compact car. Overall I am pleased!

back to a nissan
By whiteSER on 04/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my SER about two months ago and love it. I owned a Nissan 240 before and wanted to go back to another Nissan. I paid $14,100 after freight and got 1.9%. I drove the SER and the Spec V, but they wanted $2,500 more for the Spec V. For the money I think the SER is the better deal. I like the interior in the SER better too. Also get the 5-speed it's much more fun to drive.

Fast and Fun
By BCutler on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Fast and fun are the keys to this car. Quick off the line with the 5 spd. Accelerates nicely over 70, but seems to drink gas. Getting only 23-25 mpg. I have still less than 5000 miles on the car.

econmy car that doesnt act economy
By actionjackson on 04/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Bought the SE-R this weekend, fun car, excellent price at 15,700 with .9% apr

Fun, Fun
By Nissan Convert on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've got 3,000 miles on the car so far and it is been perfect so far. The acceleration and handling are great. The upgraded Fosgate stereo sounds great too!

alot of bang 4 the buck
By tissda1 on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I must tell you i love nissans and even though this car is the bottom line of nissan's vehicles you get a lot for under 19k. Rides good sporty lookin and fun to drive. Reliability should not be a problem at all and there are so many extras you can purchase for this car.ie: cold air intakes,exhaust systems,pullys. You can make this car a little more fun to drive with a couple of xtra $$'s.

FAST LITTLE CAR
By ROYAL on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

i owned a ford escort before my se-r, so i am really happy. the power is amazing for a 4 cylinder, the stereo sounds great and the front end looks so cool. nissan has really done a great job putting some sports into there little sedan. also the brakes are very smooth and the leather heated seats are a great option for such a low priced car.

Nissan Sentra
By Bob418 on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great Car...interior needs an overhaul though...exterior is great smooth acceleration great car!!!

Reliving My Childhood
By Nemo on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am re-living my childhood driving this car! It combines the raw power of my 1965 GTO with the reliability of my 1994 Camry. It goes like a bat of hell when you want it and still gets great gas mileage. It impressed my daughter when she drove it the first time and that says alot for the car. It gets a steady diet of compliments from the 'tuners' around my neighborhood. Definitely worth the money