Used 2003 Nissan Sentra 2.5 Limited Edition Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

This Car Stinks
By xoOMGox

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

All we've had was problems with it the engine is terrible has no good features the head gasket blew at around 60,000 miles and all we've had to do was put extra money out for the car it's a piece of trash and nissan's customer service is terrible to they don't care about there customers at all i recommend don't get this car or any Nissan at all just avoid them at all costs just a month ago we were in an accident with it and i have to say it lasted pretty well but the airbags never went off so it could have been deadly it's not a safe car and takes more money to take care of it and fix it then it actually costs and also when we bought it used it was in a huge hailstorm no one told us

Nothing

stronger and better engine performance, more comfortable seats, better handling, more features,

Very Nice
By James

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car in April, 2003 and it has 26,000 now. I had 0 problems and never had to go to the dealer except for the ECM recall. I highly recommend this car. I usually get 26MPG+. Not bad for a fast car!

The 175HP engine. Smooth power. Power everything and a lot of equipments standard like alarms, side airbags, disc brakes, 180W audio system, etc.

improve ride on choppy roads.

2003 Sentra
By Danamo

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Sentra for only 4 months now, but so far like it very much. I owned a Stanza previously for 17 years and that car was worth every penny. I am hoping that this one will carry on the tradition of dependability and quality build.

170 hp engine, antilock brakes,180 watt stereo, sun roof, comfortable seats,leather wrapped steering wheel, large trunk, aluminum rims, front and side airbags, and the overall sporty feel.

Better gas mileage ratings, telescoping steering wheel, more front leg room.

Best compact car for the money
By awesome!

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I was shopping for my first car and was looking for Corolla, Civic, Focus, Elantra GT, etc. I bought a 2003 Sentra LE for $14,200 and out the door price was $14,600. Corolla CE basic model with manual windows was invoiced at $14,000! I just passed 1,200 miles break-in period and I'm very satisfied with this car. This is a car you want to buy if you want a economical compact car and this car is fun to drive.

My favorite is the 2.5L engine. 165HP and 175 torque makes me happy driving this car. Great acceleration for this kind of money. Lots of standard features like ABS, alarm and side airbags.

make fog lights standard.

The most features in its class
By CarDude

2003 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.5 Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love the features provided with this vehicle (165 hp/ABS/Side Air Bag/4 wheel disc brakes/alloy rims/audio package/cruise control on steering/...) the most in its class. The car is very quick with good low-end torque. Took a while to get used to steering wheel stiffness; wish it was stiffer at higher speeds. Good interior design (I disagree with many car reviews). If the car hood had more character then the exterior design with the tail fin is better than the competition's. I wish this car had the SE-R sports-tuned suspension. Major complaints: uncomfortable seats, too much noise entering the vehicle at highway speeds.

Price, 165 hp, cruise control on steering.

Make Driver seat more comfortable. Design doors to limit noise entering vehicle. Improve gas mileage. Make Fog lights standard. Better cup holders.