You get more than you pay for!
By taohk on
2002 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
Purchase this car new at $14000 with auto-trans, spoiler, alloy wheel, cruise control, fog lights, 180w + 7 speakers stereo, leather wheel. So far, I never had any problems until the ECU recall. Nissan dealer did the recall service, after that I had replace the Oxygen senser under warranty. Later Nissan replace the entire on-board computer. I think they short-out my chip while they fix the ECU recall. The car runs great. After 40k, the car still run like a new car. The paint still shine even I park the car outside all the time. I am 6-3 still fit into the driver seat nicely. I gived this car to my girlfriend. She really like the shape and the handling.
Favorite Features
The upgrade stereo is very nice. Spoiler and alloy wheel make it look very sporty. It is $2500 cheaper compare with corolla and civic since the Nissan give big rebate. I would get the 2.5S if it was avaiable at 02. The ride is sniff compare corolla and civic, but it is more soft now.
Suggested Improvements
I think the material for the car can be better. More rear leg room and longer wheelbase.