2002 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: SE-Riously Awesome Car

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V - Consumer Review

SE-Riously Awesome Car
By Court on

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I absolutely LOVE my SE-R Spec V! I have owned the card since it was brand new and have had the car for nearly four years now. The only problem I've had over these past 4 years was with the stereo: the left channel went out about a year ago; it was approx. $250 to have fixed. A few months after I purchased it, one of the fuel injectors went out but it was covered by my warranty. Otherwise there have been no mechanical problems or repairs whatsoever. The build quality is excellent: it is still just as tight as it was the day I bought it.

6-Speed manual transmission, 175 hp 2.5 L engine, 300 watt Rockford Fosgate powered audio system, lava- cloth interior, red on black guages, 17 inch rims with Z rated tires, alarm system with vehicle engine immobilizer, and aggressive Skyline inspired styling.

Satellite radio capabilities would be a plus (this was added in 2004) and a locking glovebox.