Love My Car!
By LuvMySE-R on
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my SE-R brand-new from the dealer in 2002. I just rolled 50,000 miles on the odometer this morning on my way to work. I have had NO major problems with the car at all. It handles well and still has most of its zip after six and a half years. Most of my 50,000 miles have been city miles, going to and from work, shopping, etc. But I do take it on the highway several times a week and the little thing still has enough power to run with the big boys. The only issues so far have been minor/routine/cosmetic and I have not had to dump any extra money into it at all. We'll see what happens now that the extended warranty is up!
Favorite Features
Looks great. Runs great. Good power, fun to drive, decent mileage (~26 mpg), very affordable. Has been a very reliable automobile. I plan to drive it until the wheels fall off!
Suggested Improvements
Speaking of wheels... The tires are very expensive to replace. Expect to spend $150 to $200 per tire for new Firehawks. Also, the backseat is pretty cramped for adults. Other than that... I have no complaints! I love my car!