2002 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: I GOT MY SPEC V FULLY LOADED f

2002 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

SE-R Spec V Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

I GOT MY SPEC V FULLY LOADED for $18,600
By RICKY TAN on

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

All I have to say is that for 2002, there is certainly not a better car for the money. I am getting 0-60 times of 7 flat and 1/4 mile times of 15.3-5 depending on the day. If someone can please show me a better car that came fully loaded with a cd player, 6 disk changer, 9 speaker system, subwoofer, sunroof, front and side airbags, ABS, spoiler, helical limited slip differential, and 17 in flossin Enkei rims, I would really like to see. There is no doubt in my mind that this car kicks ***. I am a junky for the turn, and if you like to take turns at high speeds, then this is the car for you.

175hp, 180ft pounds of torque, 17 in. enkei rims that are beautiful, helical limited slip differential (for you people out there who are junkies for the turn), front and rear stablizer bars, $18,600 fully loaded with every option

If I were a consultant to Nissan, I would tell them to improve 3rd gear, its the only downfall in the car and this is coming from a greedy bastard who doesnt take kindly to the slightest of imperfections.