I'll never buy another nissan
By jweller on
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I bought this car instead of a civic and it's the biggest mistake of my life. It's been towed back to the dealer 4 times because it simply refuses to start. the official response is that I've flooded the engine and needs a $115 fuel system service. nissan corporate customer service is worthless. The paint is of very low quality, sprayed very thin, and has orange peeled. It looks worse than my 7 year old honda. Now it needs a $700 airbag module that is not covered by the warranty, at 47k miles! cheap interior is falling apart and showing signs of wear already. There have been 3 or 4 recalls, which I have not been notified of. I'll be selling this car very soon, despite being $2k upside down.
Favorite Features
when it starts, or isn't broken, or sitting at the dealer, it actually is a lot of fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
HONOR YOUR WARRANTY!!! use higher quality paint and apply it with a better process. use higher quality materials on the interior. customer service should have an answer other than "tough crap". make an effort to notify the owner of recalls. this car has depreciated 50% in 30 months. this car sucks!!