2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
2001 Sentra GXE Review
By lpborst on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have found this vehicle to be comfortable, well built and fun to drive. So much better than my last 2000 Corolla.

Good value for money
By alik on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

After 9 months and 20,000 miles it has had no mechanical problems. I drive long distances all the time and the Sentra proved to be reliable and comfortable. For $14,500 drive out price, it's a great value.

Best value car!
By hanhan on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My sentra has about 24000 miles on it since last June. It is really fun to drive. I like the interior of Sentra better than any other compact cars. No problem at all so far and I just feel it could run forever trouble-free! I commute about 110 mile a day now and very comfortable with this car. Gas mileage is about 33 to 34 on highway with auto. This car really has the best overall value than any other comparable cars and its TCO (Total Cost to Own) is alos the lowest 5 years from now. If I had one more chance to choose, I would still pick Sental. 100% recommend!!!

Great Car
By C2GA on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan CA 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great car that has many good qualities.

Fun car
By ejkraft on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Sporty features and better than average performance, for a car of it's class, have made this a fun car to drive. Both interior and exterior features are well designed and give this car a feel bigger than the compact cars of only a few years ago. My only complaint is that the suspension got much softer after driving it for 3000 miles than it was during the test drive.

2002 Sentra - Nothing but problems
By Vicki on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my New 2002 Sentra in December 2001 & I have had nothing but problems with it since then. I am dissappointed with the performance of the vehicle. At 200 miles the service engine light came on, and they had to replace my thermostat & gasket. Once the problem was fixed my service engine light came on again at 427 miles. Only this time the dealership had my car for 18 days. I have also had trunk release problems and the radio stations get bad reception. I don't know if I just got a bad seed or that Nissan isn't making quality products, but I am very unhappy with the car and would not recommed this car to anyone.

2002 Nissan GXE
By mmiller317 on 03/03/02 20:35 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Quality & Value!!! Features found on high end luxury cars.

know what you want
By tookforever on 03/01/02 17:58 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I knew what I wanted and told the dealership exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. It worked and it was the easiest process I had ever been through. Did my homework and it paid off. The Sentra is a nice looking car and it performs and looks like a more expensive vehicle.

Excellent car, excellent value
By Gina on 02/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car because of the good reviews and the great value. I liked the interior of this car much better than any other small car. Everything is right where I need it and I never get uncomfortable in my hour long commute everyday. The build quality and reliability is excellent so far - no problems. I would recommend this car to anyone shopping for a small sedan.