2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V - Consumer Reviews

SE-R Spec V 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (93 reviews )
My Review:Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
By Lonestar on 03/16/02 00:22 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my SE-R Spec V since mid January, and have loved it the entire time. You know you like a car, when walking away towards a long day of work, you look back 3 or 4 times before heading into the building. Sharp acceleration speed, even when already up to 80 mph+. Great road feel. A very nice stereo (Audio Fanatic Package) right out of the stock model. Me's love the car. PS: Its relatively cheap, for the way the car feels.

Dont buy from NORTHSIDE NISSAN SC
By Jason R on 03/15/02 21:00 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I got the Spec-v Its an awesome car. I got the fully loaded one. Side Air bags sun-roof everything. The car is the fastest car Ive own yet. I would recommend it to everyone.

So Far So GOOD
By Brom on 03/13/02 11:43 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I got my Spec V a little to soon so I had the pay the MSRP. Overall I like the way this car drives, the shifter is very nice once you get a hang of it. very fun to drive. the rims are nice but they chip very easly since they are painted rims. For the price and performance you have to give up some thing and I guess nissan was willing to give up workmanship. the paint job is not to good and most of the sentras are not painted under the doors.

general perspective
By ramsin on 03/11/02 05:41 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

i am still breaking this vehicle in, i beleive its style and comfort is a plus, the performance level is great and its handling surpasses other cars i have driven! i give nissan two thumbs up. only flaw i dont like is ABS isnt a standard, its an option and the transmission has problems shifting smoothly into third gear, it has a grind feel, but not a grind noise. otherwise the car is a perfect contender! lots of torqueeeeeeeeee!!!!

A pocket rocket with practicality too.
By mackattack on 03/09/02 22:58 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

If you only care about getting from point A to B, get a Cavalier. If you enjoy the drive, get a Spec V. Precise steering & great seats let you carve corners w/ confidence. Power is always available. The Jetta 1.8T has a nice interior & great engine, but had a lot of body roll. The Impreza 2.5RS has good handling, but the engine didn't impress, even w/ similar HP. While nice, they don't to have the Spec V's combination of sportiness & refinement (& cost a few $K+).

this car is the bomb
By SSJVegeta on 03/01/02 11:53 AM (PST)

this car is the bomb

Just test drive it for yourself...
By none on 02/28/02 08:37 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I don't have too much to say about this car except "MAN IT's FUN." It's a fun, fast, and very affordable car. I would recommend it to anyone...

So far so good
By Nismo on 02/28/02 07:02 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was trying to decide between this and the RSX Type S and This car blew me away. It sells itself. All you have to do is drive it. It has abundant power over almost all the RPM range. I was doing 110 and had to swerve out of the way of an armadillo (I live in Texas), and the car stuck to the ground. The only gripe I have is that my blinker is flipping out on me. I'm satisfied.

great bang for the buck
By brendt on 02/26/02 21:06 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car brings back the idea of driving back. "fun". I waited for awhile to get this car and I love it

10....hands down the best
By tj on 02/26/02 11:08 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

its a 10. the best car ive ever driven.