2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Consumer Reviews 9

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V - Consumer Reviews

SE-R Spec V 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (95 reviews )
The most awesome car
By Spec-V lover on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is a spectacular car. The exterior and interior are great and with so much power you can race and blow away hondas and many other cars!!!!1

good car for your buck
By landon1219 on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I am an old SER fan! I bought an SER in 94 and then again in 2002! This time I went with the Spev V, cause the 6 speed and the wheels! I think that it is a good car for the buck! I can only hope that this is as good a car as the SER that I bought in 94! Which I still have and drive everyday, almost!

My Review:Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
By Lonestar on 03/16/02 00:22 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my SE-R Spec V since mid January, and have loved it the entire time. You know you like a car, when walking away towards a long day of work, you look back 3 or 4 times before heading into the building. Sharp acceleration speed, even when already up to 80 mph+. Great road feel. A very nice stereo (Audio Fanatic Package) right out of the stock model. Me's love the car. PS: Its relatively cheap, for the way the car feels.

Dont buy from NORTHSIDE NISSAN SC
By Jason R on 03/15/02 21:00 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I got the Spec-v Its an awesome car. I got the fully loaded one. Side Air bags sun-roof everything. The car is the fastest car Ive own yet. I would recommend it to everyone.

So Far So GOOD
By Brom on 03/13/02 11:43 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I got my Spec V a little to soon so I had the pay the MSRP. Overall I like the way this car drives, the shifter is very nice once you get a hang of it. very fun to drive. the rims are nice but they chip very easly since they are painted rims. For the price and performance you have to give up some thing and I guess nissan was willing to give up workmanship. the paint job is not to good and most of the sentras are not painted under the doors.

general perspective
By ramsin on 03/11/02 05:41 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

i am still breaking this vehicle in, i beleive its style and comfort is a plus, the performance level is great and its handling surpasses other cars i have driven! i give nissan two thumbs up. only flaw i dont like is ABS isnt a standard, its an option and the transmission has problems shifting smoothly into third gear, it has a grind feel, but not a grind noise. otherwise the car is a perfect contender! lots of torqueeeeeeeeee!!!!

A pocket rocket with practicality too.
By mackattack on 03/09/02 22:58 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

If you only care about getting from point A to B, get a Cavalier. If you enjoy the drive, get a Spec V. Precise steering & great seats let you carve corners w/ confidence. Power is always available. The Jetta 1.8T has a nice interior & great engine, but had a lot of body roll. The Impreza 2.5RS has good handling, but the engine didn't impress, even w/ similar HP. While nice, they don't to have the Spec V's combination of sportiness & refinement (& cost a few $K+).

this car is the bomb
By SSJVegeta on 03/01/02 11:53 AM (PST)

this car is the bomb

Just test drive it for yourself...
By none on 02/28/02 08:37 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I don't have too much to say about this car except "MAN IT's FUN." It's a fun, fast, and very affordable car. I would recommend it to anyone...

So far so good
By Nismo on 02/28/02 07:02 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was trying to decide between this and the RSX Type S and This car blew me away. It sells itself. All you have to do is drive it. It has abundant power over almost all the RPM range. I was doing 110 and had to swerve out of the way of an armadillo (I live in Texas), and the car stuck to the ground. The only gripe I have is that my blinker is flipping out on me. I'm satisfied.