Great small car
By Dreama on
2001 Nissan Sentra SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased this car new with about 12 miles on it and now 5+ years later it has 44,000+ on it. I really love it. It's fun to drive this 5 speed. I have a lead foot. Great gas mileage. My son and I fight over who gets to drive it. I have replaced the rear brakes, including the calipers. I haven't had any problems. Recently an exhaust issue, the replacement OEM will be 595.70 for the muffler. WOW that is expensive. I haven't found it less expensive yet. I'll keep looking on the web for a better deal.
Favorite Features
The stereo system is pretty good for the price of the vehicle. I love the sun roof. I like the body style and with the black body and silver wheels it looks really nice as it drives away. I realy like this car. I'm hoping to keep it for another 60,000 miles. It's paid for now. Sweet!!!
Suggested Improvements
At 5'1" more space between me and the steering wheel. I can't move the seat back because the clutch has to be fully depressed to change the gears. The Firestone tires are the worst ever. I have purchased 3 sets. Even new they are not good and terrible in the snow. The paint is dull even after wax.