Nissan Sentra
By Sergio on
2000 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan
I have own this car since 2004. I bought from a dealership at 44,000 miles. I only had to do Oil Changes until 80,300 miles when the catalytic converter went bad. but, lucky enough was cover under warranty. (but, the dealership made me pay for half $400). Aside from regular up keep i haven't had to do much till recently. Now, I am at 127,000 and the radiator was cracked after that was fixed I started having issues with the Idling of the vehicle. which I am trying to get resolved now. Nissan is aware of this issue. when the vehicle is on Park it will go to 2-3,000 RPM. Oh yeah. I also had issues with the pedal sticking. but, I got it resolved. (read below how)
Favorite Features
I don't car to much for the vehicle. but, it gets me from point A to point B. and that is what I love about it. Oh yeah, plus its paid off so, I have not auto payment each month.
Suggested Improvements
In regards to the pedal sticking I actually went and had the Throttle body removed and cleaned cost about $110 and it about an hours worth of labor. But, it was truly worth it.. cause now I don't have that annoying sticking pedal!