Small But With a Punch
By TheRussian on
1999 Nissan Sentra SE Limited 4dr Sedan
What can I say that would truly state what I think about this car? Small but fun! I got this car over my 200sx (1.6l engine). Reliable car, safe (well unless the driver makes it not so safe). The paint job is pretty good, I like the nice blue color of this car. Front looks good except for the grill, which is new for 1999 model. This car has nice stock rims and side skirts, looks great! I stuck a cold air intake, made the car sound like a v8 mustang :). I would like sticking more stuff in so that people would be surprised at what this "grandma car" can do. It could use a little more horses, but it will still take any civic/corolla :). Highly suggested car!
Favorite Features
Sun roof, the gorgeous 5 spoke gun metal rims (wish they had them in 17's and would continue them for the Spec-V's). Nice spoiler, and beautiful blue paint job. Seats are nice and soft, fold down 40/60 split. Small yet comfortable with a great turning radius.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders, left window motor is dying, alternator died, sound system not great, could use a little more power, Oil filter is a pain to replace, so is the Alternator. Trunk is a bit small. Small gas tank (only 13.2 gallons). Gas mileage is not 29/39 (stick) but 23/31 (stick).