1999 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Sentra SE Limited

1999 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Sentra SE Limited
By Jacob Dodge on

1999 Nissan Sentra SE Limited 4dr Sedan

The Sentra has been an ok little car. The alternator died once, leaving me stranded. Both keys have broken, one is still in the trunklid. Front passenger window motor is going dead. Eject button broke off of cd player. Muffler rusted apart. Also, just recently, the fan speed selector only works on 4, 1-3 do nothing. Despite those problems, it is still faster than my freinds Civic and Corolla. It has a sunroof, which I am ever thankful for. And keyless entry, and white faced gauges. And fog lights. The Sentra now has 140,000 miles on it, with me putting around 40,000 miles/year on it. Considering this, I think the car is holding up rather well.

Sunroof, white gauges, fog lights, factory bronze alloy wheels, keyless entry, rear spoiler, big factory exhaust tip, and leather wrapped steering wheel.

The cupholders aren't designed for anything bigger than an aluminum can. A center armrest would also be greatly appreciated. Only the speedometer and tachomoter are white faced; it would be nice if the temp and fural gauges were white faced also.