Attached to this car.
By N.Matthews on
1999 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan
I have had this car for about seven years and have only had little things go wrong with it until very recently. With only a few breakdowns in 7 yrs. I have to say it's usually very reliable. I haven't gotten around to putting it in the shop for this latest breakdown but I'm hoping it's only something minor. (It's never cost over $400 to fix before!) In the meantime I'm driving an SUV and missing my Nissan Sentra tremendously. I never realized how comfortable my Sentra was until I've had to drive that thing. I can't wait to get it fixed and back on the road. Terrific car!! It's perfect to drive around town or for a long trip but I hate to load groceries in it!
Favorite Features
Gas mileage!! And I live in the deep South and the air conditioner can actually keep up. The heat works too well for this area!
Suggested Improvements
The windows always seem to fog and won't clear in the winter. It needs more power for passing. The cupholders are ridiculously placed and too small. The sound system is pretty bad. The odometer stopped working about 2 years ago.