1999 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: 180K and going

1999 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

180K and going
By red chocobo on

1999 Nissan Sentra SE Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used 2003, 91K and now I added 90K to it. Mean time, I took the car to the shop maybe 10 times or so. aircondition circuit $30, starter $200, PW window switch $100, exhaust leak 3 times, 250, front O2 $60. That is about it. Never stopped running, never fail to start, great for gas, and note that this care is the easiest car to change the oil filter. I do not think many people are interested in buying 99 sentra now, but I must say that you shuold by a manual shift, it goes OK over 2000 RPM, but if you really want to drive, you need to control the engine rev over 4000.

Alloy wheel, sunroof, manual shift, engine power, oil filter location, and gas mileage!

ABS. This car has everything I wanted and does not have anything I did not want. I like the simplicity of it, but I really want ABS, that would have made it perfect for me. also, exaust piple should be stailess. Optional SR20DET or VVT.