OMG What a great little car
By jobfisher on
1998 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan
I brought my first 1996 nissan sentra GXE about 5 years ago.....for about $3500. It has been the best car that I have owned. Went everywhere and without complaint. took the best care of my baby. could fit both of my tall sons in the back with room. When i finally blew a head gasket last week I considered getting something else but my car guy said that he had the same make and model just 2 years newer and for under $2000.00 he would take my old and give me new.....I took it. My son wanted me to get a volvo that he had on the lot but I saw the 98 and it was not even an option. I had to have the nissan. Now I have my baby 2.0. My car guy will fix the 96 and sell it for a profit. WIN WIN!!!
Favorite Features
It does not feel like I am driving a tank. I love the gas mileage. One tank last me over a week. Like my phone, the most important part of my life. Care is the easiest. Oil and plugs are the most simplest to change that a five year can do it. Easy to retro fit after market radio so that I can hook up my mp3. Absolutely no major problem until last week and even that is able to fix. My car guy is the greatest.
Suggested Improvements
I would change nothing! everything is perfect!