1995 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Just an amazing little car

1995 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

GLE Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Just an amazing little car
By George ID on

1995 Nissan Sentra GLE 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car new in the fall of 1995. It is the SER version with the 2.0 liter motor. It is a well maintained car that at 167,000 miles still has the original clutch. I've changed the brakes a few times the rears just once last fall at 160,000 miles. I've changed the struts and shocks twice. The car has a lot of power for its size, fun to drive too. Gas mileage currently is 28 mpg. The body has held up well for its age. I just noticed a little rust in the right wheel well which I think I may repair. A very reliable fun car. Too bad the new sentras aren't as reliable. I am currently looking to purchase a 1998 or 1999 for a cheap reliable gas sipping transportation.

Great 2.0 liter motor, comfortable seats, good a/c, great headlight design good shifter and gas mileage.

Small cup holder in way of some radio controls. Overhead dome light swith is starting to fail.