1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
The best car I ever had, a.k.a. my Bessie Mae
By jazzy_patel on 05/16/11 13:14 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

The 95 Nissan Sentra GXE was the first car I ever had and I still drive it today. I got this car in 99 when I was a freshman in college and it has well exceeded my expectations. I am now in the process of looking for a new car since we have a baby on the way and need something bigger and a little more up to date. But I absolutely love my car!! It has great gas mileage and has allowed me to travel wherever I want to go. It will still be in the family; I am giving it to my sister since she is now a freshman in college. It will be a perfect car for her too!! No, it's not the fanciest car but it sure is reliable. They don't make them like this anymore!!

Nissan Sentra 1995
By eeyore on 03/09/08 11:44 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

I have enjoyed my Nissan, it has been a good reliable little car, have had to put some major money into it in the last year (156 thousand miles) but it still putts along and gets me to where I need to go. Both my teens drive it. I have owned it for 11 years and it still has a few years of around town driving left in it I hope.

Economical
By Bang for your buck on 07/12/07 17:49 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

My 95 Sentra is a good little car, it gets good gas mileage, and it seems to be pretty reliable. It doesn't have enough pick-up for my liking and the seats need a lumbar support but other than that it's great. It has enough room it's safe, and it's well built. Oh and just because it won't giddy-up off the line doesn't mean it can't cruise on the highway. I've had mine hold 100 mph no shaking, very smooth.

Just keeps going
By treeman on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

Bought it new, has 213k miles and still going strong. most reliable car I've ever had (yes, I've owned some hondas). Glad i got the 5 speed, the engine doesn't have much low end torqe, you really have to ring the power out of it, it would be frustrating to drive with an auto. Overall a very good car.

PLEASANTLY SUPRISED!
By LadyMandy on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

Reliable and fun to drive car

Wonderful
By scoutifnch22 on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

this is one of the most reliable cars I own. I had no problems trusting it with my daughters saftey while she was away at college.

Reliable Car for a Good Price
By DaniMP3 on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

My '95 Nissan Sentra is a nice little car. It is reliable and gets good mileage. It's not very expensive so you pretty much get what you pay for. There's not much horse-power. It's just a 4-cylinder engine. There's no extras such as keyless remote entry or anti-lock brakes or even a CD player. But I'm sure the newer ones have a CD player. Recently I was in an accident and was pleased to find out that the seat belts worked well and the airbags deployed perfectly.

Durability
By James2003ST on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

has been a durable ride, bought my Sentra GXE at 59,000 and now is at 107,000 and only had to buy new tires and a new alternator. A fairly smooth ride, however, not much room in the back seat for taller people and the trunk is smaller than my Honda Civic, otherwise, this car was an excellent buy and has served me well, very reliable

Not bad
By sew17sew on 09/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car new. So far, no mechnical problem. Two pieces of the outside molding came loose and needed to be glued back. No big deal. I also had to replace the muffler and part of the exhaust pipe due to rust but that happens to all cars after a while. Overall, I am happy with the car.

Great Car
By Leaux on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan GXE 4dr Sedan

My GXE is excellent. Ran well even with the number of miles on it. Fit and finish is excellent. More space than other cars in class. As for power & acelleration, I recommend the 5-speed over the auto. Car rides well on all roades except on really rough roads. Car is a dream on highway (70-80 mph no problem). AC is AWESOME, Nissan is famous for that. Fit & Finish, someone hit my trunk lid with a hammer, I replaced it with one from a 1997 GXE that matched perfectly. Seats could be better, lumbar support that is.