Used 1995 Nissan Sentra GXE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

The best car I ever had, a.k.a. my Bessie Mae
By jazzy_patel

1995 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan

The 95 Nissan Sentra GXE was the first car I ever had and I still drive it today. I got this car in 99 when I was a freshman in college and it has well exceeded my expectations. I am now in the process of looking for a new car since we have a baby on the way and need something bigger and a little more up to date. But I absolutely love my car!! It has great gas mileage and has allowed me to travel wherever I want to go. It will still be in the family; I am giving it to my sister since she is now a freshman in college. It will be a perfect car for her too!! No, it's not the fanciest car but it sure is reliable. They don't make them like this anymore!!

Great gas mileage, good engine, will run forever!!

Nothing could improve this car, it's perfect the way it is

Nissan Sentra 1995
By eeyore

1995 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan

I have enjoyed my Nissan, it has been a good reliable little car, have had to put some major money into it in the last year (156 thousand miles) but it still putts along and gets me to where I need to go. Both my teens drive it. I have owned it for 11 years and it still has a few years of around town driving left in it I hope.

Economical
By Bang for your buck

1995 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan

My 95 Sentra is a good little car, it gets good gas mileage, and it seems to be pretty reliable. It doesn't have enough pick-up for my liking and the seats need a lumbar support but other than that it's great. It has enough room it's safe, and it's well built. Oh and just because it won't giddy-up off the line doesn't mean it can't cruise on the highway. I've had mine hold 100 mph no shaking, very smooth.

Mileage, fit and finish, room and ride comfort.

Seats and torque.

Just keeps going
By treeman

1995 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan

Bought it new, has 213k miles and still going strong. most reliable car I've ever had (yes, I've owned some hondas). Glad i got the 5 speed, the engine doesn't have much low end torqe, you really have to ring the power out of it, it would be frustrating to drive with an auto. Overall a very good car.

Smooth, comfortable ride for a car this size, excellent gas mileage, durability, ac works great. Still has original engine, suspension, ac, battery, and many other parts.

center arm rest, more low end torqe, tachometer.

PLEASANTLY SUPRISED!
By LadyMandy

1995 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan

Reliable and fun to drive car

Exterior and Interior Design, Seats comfortable even for me with a fused neck. Suprised of peppiness especially because I previously drove a Nissan 6 cylinder sports car that was great but hard to get into seat after neck surgery but fit me like a glove once I was in it.

Center console for arm rest and lumbar support.