1994 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Wonderful, reliable car

1994 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

XE Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Wonderful, reliable car
By Linda on

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1994 Nissan Sentra in 1998 with 69,000 miles on it. It now has over 145,000 miles. I rarely ever have to do any maintenance on it, other than the regular oil changes, etc. I've had to replace the battery (after owning it for 5 years), and I did have to replace the CV joints, but other than that, I just put gas in it and it goes and goes. Also...about the gas mileage...I get 32 miles to the gallon. I think that's pretty good! I have thought about selling it for a newer car (mine does not have PW or PL), but I'm afraid that I could never find something as reliable as this one has been for me.

Reliability, economy, small size (I agree with one of the previous reviews...I can park in tight spaces and cut people off, if need be). :)

Maybe a larger back seat. I'm lucky I get to sit in the driver's seat, because at 5'9, I don't fit in the back seat too comfortably, especially with a tall driver in front of me. A center console or arm rest would be nice as well.