1994 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Great Car

1994 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car
By Derrick on

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car back in Nov 2007 with 185,000 miles on it. I now have 223,000 it and the car is still running great. I am the 2nd owner of this car the 1st owner took great care of it and I have also been taking good car of it also. I paid $1100 for this car but the car easily paid for itself when gas price got high in 08 this car was still getting 35 miles to the gallon. I have had to replace a couple parts such as the alternator, front disk and pads, thermostat, tires. But I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable work car. I drive it 64 miles total round trip everyday 5 days a week. I look forward to seeing at least 300,000 miles on this car. Best car Nissan ever built.

Great gas saver. Plus it has its original engine and transmission which both are holding up well.

I wished Nissan had put airbags and not the automatic seat belts in the car. Better not order a SuperSize drink from Micky D'S, it wont fit.