1994 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Good Car
By Relygo on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra Limited 2dr Coupe (1994.5)

I am the sole owner of this car. Although I don't view her as spectacular, I am having trouble parting with her. It's hard to beat low maintenance/no car payment. I have a mere 95,000 miles on her and the only significant mechanical problem is that something has been amiss with the transmission - so she slips out of 5th gear - making it virtually a 4 speed car. At this point I figure I've been able to live with the defect for 20,000 miles I might as well let her be.

Keep walking!!!!
By Bill Jackson on 10/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

Front crankshaft seal, CV joints, alternator (that failed with no warning light, leaving me stranded), brakes that refuse to be fixed, shifting linkage, possible transmission failure in the making, terrible injector problems...No more Nissans for me. So much for Sentra reliability!!!

94 SE-R
By bradw on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2dr Coupe

Great, inexpensive car. A true pocket rocket. This was my first new car and I still enjoy driving it today. It's plain jane looking exterior is a benefit for a car that is this quick.

Reliable & Fun
By jayeplata on 08/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for four years now. I have taken it on my long distance trips, including Texas to Ontario, Canada and back. It has required little maintence. The car responds well and has a peppy engine. After owning this car I plan on buying another Nissan.

great ecno car
By MoJoe on 08/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car new, have had nothing to it done except tune-up and oil changes.....over all great car, for its orginal price.

best car i ever owned
By elgchulo75 on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

besides normal maintanance ex. (tires,brakes,oil change)I've had no problems with this car. I bought the car with 11,004 miles and now it has over 165,000. great car!!!!!

Wonderful Car
By rtfirefly3 on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

I bought 1994 XE new and have had practically no problems with it now that car is a little over 80,000. Replaced front brakes. Now there's a leak in trunk which I partically fixed and found out more information about on this site somewhere.

Long Lasting
By Lil Miss on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra Limited 2dr Coupe (1994.5)

My husband & I has had this car since they came out. & now I am still driving it with over 200,000 miles riding on it, and it is working great! We haven't really changed anything on it just regular maintence on it. And it runs great! I had a Honda Civic and it only had 80,000 miles on it and everything was going wrong with it, so I had to sell it and stay with old trust worthy!!!

Very good car
By ksansf on 04/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

This has been one of the best cars I have ever owned. Never gave me any problems, now I am ready to see it but it is still going strong and with more than 100,000 miles too.

Nissan Sentra
By Jilian Kurka on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

I love my car. I've had it for 4 years and it runs beautifully. I have never had any serious engine trouble, just upkeep.