Used 1994 Nissan Sentra Limited (1994.5) Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Nissan Sentra Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Loved it!
By rostriak

1994 Nissan Sentra Coupe Limited 2dr Coupe (1994.5)

This car was a daily driver for me for six years. Had to replace the alternator and fuel pump at 75k. Other than that, the brakes needed constant replacement, but I was still on the original clutch when I sold it at 120k! This car was peppy, responsive and a reliable drive no matter what the speed. I definitely will MISS this car. Even after I was broadsided by an Escalade, this car shrugged it off and kept going. Only significant problem was the electrical system at 95k - dash lights and radio kept shorting out with no real cure.

This car had some serious get-up-and- go, with wonderful responsiveness in the turns. A/C and cruise were fantastic, and the clutch lasted forever. All-in-all, a wonderful little no-frills car.

Cupholder prevented access to environmental controls when in use, brakes wear out quickly, and electrical system problems made me want to tear my hair out at times.

Good Car
By Relygo

1994 Nissan Sentra Coupe Limited 2dr Coupe (1994.5)

I am the sole owner of this car. Although I don't view her as spectacular, I am having trouble parting with her. It's hard to beat low maintenance/no car payment. I have a mere 95,000 miles on her and the only significant mechanical problem is that something has been amiss with the transmission - so she slips out of 5th gear - making it virtually a 4 speed car. At this point I figure I've been able to live with the defect for 20,000 miles I might as well let her be.

Low cost.

Long Lasting
By Lil Miss

1994 Nissan Sentra Coupe Limited 2dr Coupe (1994.5)

My husband & I has had this car since they came out. & now I am still driving it with over 200,000 miles riding on it, and it is working great! We haven't really changed anything on it just regular maintence on it. And it runs great! I had a Honda Civic and it only had 80,000 miles on it and everything was going wrong with it, so I had to sell it and stay with old trust worthy!!!

It is so little I love driving it!

The glove compartment needs to slant some!