1994 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
I Love My Sentra
By Killkare on 02/17/10 08:48 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

This car was handed down to me from my father. We purchased it 6 years ago and we couldn't be any happier with the car. I am a teenager and I drive the car to its limits. I enjoy it because it gets me to and from school and work. It does have a lot of rust though, the person before us didn't take very good care of it. I also enjoy the great gas millage I get with it. I'll take 34 mpg over anything else. I get better gas millage then most of these new cars on the road today. I have had some problems with sensors and my clutch switch. But they were cheap and inexpensive items to replace. I expect to run this car until the day it dies. And I have a feeling its going to be a couple more years be 4 it dies.

The Energizer Bunny of cars
By frogger1 on 12/12/09 13:02 PM (PST)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

Mine has 170,000+ miles on it. It has taken me across the U.S., up and down mountains, across snowy rural roads, through narrow city streets... everywhere! Paint is peeling off, visors torn. What can you expect. It's an older car. I had to replace the alternator, had some brake work done. Transmission fluid leak gave me a big scare but it was only a $300 repair for that. AC doesn't work anymore (in the northwest though, it's usually fine). We'll get a new car eventually... we are waiting for this one die. But the Sentra keeps on going. We might go another year with it.

Mr Reliable!
By mikeydon on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

your boss has a 50,000 dollar car, u have a 2500 $ '94 sentra. boss seems to take his car to the garage every couple of months. u take yours for the regular oil changes. boss get 20miles per gallon. u get 32-5 miles per gallon...... you choose which one you would want. (but boss gets more girls looking his way and u dont! :( but what the hell, he's married) :-)

Tampas finest
By mr. led foot on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

My Nissan has been an exceptional investment with a great history of performance. There have been zero problems and this car could out last me.

Great Dependable Car For the Money
By Gida on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

This is my second sentra. I get approximately 38 MPG on the highway. I recommend this car for anyone looking for a dependable no frills ride. This recommendation is for the manual 5- speed transmission only.

Needs Transmission Overhaul
By hinckssteffani on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

I have had to have my transmission rebuilt in this car so many times. The transmission mechanic cannot figure out what is wrong with the automatic transmission in this car. I have never had any other problems with it and it has 150000 miles. But like I said I have never been able to solve the problem with the transmission and that has been going on since 50000 miles.

best car i ever owned
By elgchulo75 on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

besides normal maintanance ex. (tires,brakes,oil change)I've had no problems with this car. I bought the car with 11,004 miles and now it has over 165,000. great car!!!!!

Wonderful Car
By rtfirefly3 on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

I bought 1994 XE new and have had practically no problems with it now that car is a little over 80,000. Replaced front brakes. Now there's a leak in trunk which I partically fixed and found out more information about on this site somewhere.

Nissan Sentra
By Jilian Kurka on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

I love my car. I've had it for 4 years and it runs beautifully. I have never had any serious engine trouble, just upkeep.