Used 1994 Nissan Sentra XE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

1994 Nissan Sentra

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

I Love My Sentra
By Killkare

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

This car was handed down to me from my father. We purchased it 6 years ago and we couldn't be any happier with the car. I am a teenager and I drive the car to its limits. I enjoy it because it gets me to and from school and work. It does have a lot of rust though, the person before us didn't take very good care of it. I also enjoy the great gas millage I get with it. I'll take 34 mpg over anything else. I get better gas millage then most of these new cars on the road today. I have had some problems with sensors and my clutch switch. But they were cheap and inexpensive items to replace. I expect to run this car until the day it dies. And I have a feeling its going to be a couple more years be 4 it dies.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, reliability, maneuverability.

Suggested Improvements

exterior of the car

The Energizer Bunny of cars
By frogger1

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

Mine has 170,000+ miles on it. It has taken me across the U.S., up and down mountains, across snowy rural roads, through narrow city streets... everywhere! Paint is peeling off, visors torn. What can you expect. It's an older car. I had to replace the alternator, had some brake work done. Transmission fluid leak gave me a big scare but it was only a $300 repair for that. AC doesn't work anymore (in the northwest though, it's usually fine). We'll get a new car eventually... we are waiting for this one die. But the Sentra keeps on going. We might go another year with it.

Favorite Features

Wonderful gas mileage (35mpg or more), comfortable seats, reliable, easy to park, reliable starting, roomy trunk, cruise control.

Suggested Improvements

Age related wear and tear. Nothing unusual or overly burdensome considering the great amount of use I've gotten out of it. I love my Nissan Sentra!

Mr Reliable!
By mikeydon

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

your boss has a 50,000 dollar car, u have a 2500 $ '94 sentra. boss seems to take his car to the garage every couple of months. u take yours for the regular oil changes. boss get 20miles per gallon. u get 32-5 miles per gallon...... you choose which one you would want. (but boss gets more girls looking his way and u dont! :( but what the hell, he's married) :-)

Favorite Features

manual transmission - uses all the power the little engine generates.

Suggested Improvements

maybe a little more powerful engine.

Tampas finest
By mr. led foot

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

My Nissan has been an exceptional investment with a great history of performance. There have been zero problems and this car could out last me.

Great Dependable Car For the Money
By Gida

1994 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

This is my second sentra. I get approximately 38 MPG on the highway. I recommend this car for anyone looking for a dependable no frills ride. This recommendation is for the manual 5- speed transmission only.