Used 1994 Nissan Sentra SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Amazing Econobox
By Thad Aaron

1994 Nissan Sentra SE 2dr Coupe

I love this car. Best used car I bought after 1980. This 118,000 mile sentra just goes and goes and goes and.... It still feels very solid and handles well. It starts instantly. Great low speed acceleration-beats most econs at stoplights-ssssh. Mash it at 23 mph and it scats surprisingly. Car was stolen, thieves took great aftermarket stereo and catalytic converter-replacement converter made car even peppier. Ac still ice cold, excellent heater. Automatic transmission is responsive and well designed. Burns no oil, only significant repair was alternator replacement. Roomy, comfortable, durable interior. Great visability. Large trunk. Decent ride. Good vehicle and purchase, highly recommended!

Reliability, durability, gas mileage, AC, performance, controls, cruise control, low upkeep and a pleasure to drive and own. Dashboard hasn't deteriorated or cracked in CA sun. A VERY SMART USED CAR PURCHASE.

Darker tinted windows. Really, how could I ask for more in a used car in this price range?

I bought my Nissan by accident
By gbg

1994 Nissan Sentra SE 2dr Coupe

I planned on getting a protege but accedently went to a nissan dealership first and got a sentra. After 10 years of driving I have keeped up on my maintence and the only problems I have had has been starters that wear out, torn cv boots the other repairs I had have done did not happen until I reached over 190,000 miles, emmision controls and transmission repair, I have found the reliability of my 1994 sentra as a welcome surprise after all I bought it on accedent. I would recomend this model year to anyone who can find one with low milage as a good choice.

Reliability, good on long trips, good gas milage.