High capacity driving
By bryan on
1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan
Well I am a Rather large man 330 lbs and 6,2" offensive tackle size. LOL., son is 220 and tall, daughter is 6,1" and 200 lbs. Need some rear shocks now- Wonder why? LOL so this vehicle can carry around some pretty heavy loads. Winter I use studded tires. Up and down the bc hills and when it snows at times people are required to use chains. This vehicle just scampers up and down these hills. I'm a great driver but I have to give some credit to this little yet big car. When I purchased it it puffed some smoke. So I kept fresh oil in her. Keep changing the oil. I have put some oil treatments in her too. Still puffs some smoke at lights. LOL. It still keeps ticking.
Favorite Features
It keeps going. Keep care of your motor. Fresh oil and filters is the trick. Great fuel economy. Around 600 km to the tank. That's without air conditioner of which mine doesn't work never did since I purchased it. Great get me there and back vehicle. Don't skimp on tires.
Suggested Improvements
Wider and higher door openings. When you get in its great. Too small for me. Better rubber shift covers and door weather stripping.