Used 1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Post your miles on your 93 Sentra
By dereake

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

I have a 1993 Nissan Sentra that just turned 400,000 miles on 12/15/12 and still has original engine, post your miles.

High capacity driving
By bryan

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan E 4dr Sedan

Well I am a Rather large man 330 lbs and 6,2" offensive tackle size. LOL., son is 220 and tall, daughter is 6,1" and 200 lbs. Need some rear shocks now- Wonder why? LOL so this vehicle can carry around some pretty heavy loads. Winter I use studded tires. Up and down the bc hills and when it snows at times people are required to use chains. This vehicle just scampers up and down these hills. I'm a great driver but I have to give some credit to this little yet big car. When I purchased it it puffed some smoke. So I kept fresh oil in her. Keep changing the oil. I have put some oil treatments in her too. Still puffs some smoke at lights. LOL. It still keeps ticking.

It keeps going. Keep care of your motor. Fresh oil and filters is the trick. Great fuel economy. Around 600 km to the tank. That's without air conditioner of which mine doesn't work never did since I purchased it. Great get me there and back vehicle. Don't skimp on tires.

Wider and higher door openings. When you get in its great. Too small for me. Better rubber shift covers and door weather stripping.

The best car ever!!
By crystaaall

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

I absolutely love my Sentra! I bought it with 90,000 miles and I am up to 198,000 with no problems. I have had people try to buy it from me but I refuse, I will keep it until it dies. It has been the most reliable, low maintenance car I have ever owned. I would buy another one in a heartbeat!

I love this car!
By Emily's best friend.

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

When I turned 16, my father bought me my first sentra. It was bright red so I named him Clifford. I loved that car! It was great for a teen! I learned to drive stick on it. Only problem I had with that one was the clutch being 12 years old and needing replaced. Sadly, his life ended in the snow one year. To replace him though, I found the same exact car (with a few modifications) and I absolutely love her! I still will always have a special place for my first one, but they all seem to do me good. Emily (Clifford's best friend) will be around till she dies.

5 speed. Only minor repairs other than replacing the clutch.

Cup holders kind of annoying in their place, but compact.

I love this car. It has been the best.
By Laura

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I've ever owned. I purchased the car when it had only 12 mi on the odometer and now it has 163,000! It is still in top running form. I only recently had to replace the clutch after 150,000 miles. Buy a Sentra if you get the chance.

Safety, fuel economy, appearance, handling.

The ceiling needs to be a little higher. My son is 6'4" and has to bend over slightly to ride in the car.