1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Post your miles on your 93 Sentra
By dereake on 12/16/12 12:03 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

I have a 1993 Nissan Sentra that just turned 400,000 miles on 12/15/12 and still has original engine, post your miles.

High capacity driving
By bryan on 06/10/10 13:28 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan E 4dr Sedan

Well I am a Rather large man 330 lbs and 6,2" offensive tackle size. LOL., son is 220 and tall, daughter is 6,1" and 200 lbs. Need some rear shocks now- Wonder why? LOL so this vehicle can carry around some pretty heavy loads. Winter I use studded tires. Up and down the bc hills and when it snows at times people are required to use chains. This vehicle just scampers up and down these hills. I'm a great driver but I have to give some credit to this little yet big car. When I purchased it it puffed some smoke. So I kept fresh oil in her. Keep changing the oil. I have put some oil treatments in her too. Still puffs some smoke at lights. LOL. It still keeps ticking.

The best car ever!!
By crystaaall on 11/02/08 19:52 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

I absolutely love my Sentra! I bought it with 90,000 miles and I am up to 198,000 with no problems. I have had people try to buy it from me but I refuse, I will keep it until it dies. It has been the most reliable, low maintenance car I have ever owned. I would buy another one in a heartbeat!

I love this car!
By Emily's best friend. on 09/02/07 07:27 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

When I turned 16, my father bought me my first sentra. It was bright red so I named him Clifford. I loved that car! It was great for a teen! I learned to drive stick on it. Only problem I had with that one was the clutch being 12 years old and needing replaced. Sadly, his life ended in the snow one year. To replace him though, I found the same exact car (with a few modifications) and I absolutely love her! I still will always have a special place for my first one, but they all seem to do me good. Emily (Clifford's best friend) will be around till she dies.

I love this car. It has been the best.
By Laura on 01/05/07 08:33 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I've ever owned. I purchased the car when it had only 12 mi on the odometer and now it has 163,000! It is still in top running form. I only recently had to replace the clutch after 150,000 miles. Buy a Sentra if you get the chance.

Couldn't Find a Better Beater
By All Thumbs on 04/25/06 20:06 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

What a peppy car! Can't believe it's only a 4 cylinder! Got it as a commuter car at 172K miles. Spins the tires easily with the 5 speed. Can get frostbite from the AC, goes forever on a tank of gas. Just try and pry me out of this one! Handles great, a pleasure to drive. My almost new car just sits, as I'd rather drive this one. A surprisingly fun and dependable car.

it is great
By tonya on 01/24/06 12:54 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan E 4dr Sedan

i owned my nissan for 2 years. when i received my nissan the car had 186,000 miles on it. when i sold it the car had 222,000 miles on it and was still running very well. i am a true believer in owning a nissan. i have a ford escort now and i realize now that it will never be as good to me as my nissan was. i hope in the future to own one again

Best Kept Secret
By Jackson on 06/07/05 12:32 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

This has been the best car, bar none, that I have ever owned. I am not the best at maintaining a car. I have had one set of sparkplugs, one set of struts, several sets of tires (once getting 80000 miles), never replaced the exhaust or the generator or the starter or the wires or distributor. I just drive the thing and it has never failed me. I would buy another with 100,000 miles on it and expect to get another hundred thousand. Ten years of no car payments and it still gets 37 mpg on a trip. I'm loving it.....

Fantastic Car...
By doehlerts on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

This car is 11 years old and has been great. It's comfortable, peppy, get's great gas mileage and has been very reliable. It has 150,000 miles on it and has driven across the country 3 times with no problems. I plan on keeping this car until it dies...

ENERGIZER BUNNY
By Celestine on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan E 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 143,000 miles on it four years ago after my vehicle was totaled in an accident. Needed an inexpensive but reliable car in a hurry. She keeps going, going, and going. The car has over 200,000 miles on it now. Recently replaced CV joints radiator, and oil gasket. Car has great gas mileage, pick up but does burn a lot of oil. Will keep her until she dies but looking for a roomier vehicle.