1993 Nissan Sentra Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Still Running Good!
By devind2 on 03/15/14 22:21 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I've had this car since 2008, already an old car.. I Love driving it, very good on gas. Had just a few minor problems. Needed a jump once or twice. Fuel pump went out at around 250,000k miles... same engine, same transmission,

My best friend
By JaneX on 04/16/05 13:16 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

My sister talked me into buying this car from her. not what I wanted at the time, but I soon fell completely in love with it. I put 50,000 miles on it (now has 175,000) & it has always gotten about 32/37 mpg city/highway. Replaced clutch (just over $500)CV joints(about $200) & headlight switch ($150), but that was all after 125000 miles & was well worth it. Love this car, rides so smooth despite the beating I have given it (a year of backroads, only changed oil 2x, never maintenanced it once!), just asks for more. Lots of power & kick for a 4- cylinder, handles great & eats up curves. Have to trade it for a 4dr since I had my son, but it makes me cry to let it go :( Bottom line: FUN!!!!!

Excellent!
By Reliable!!! on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

Well, I guess I've only has this car for a few months, but I put well over 5,000 miles on it (Originally had 149,000.) The car always started and not once let me down. Unfortunately the cars' life came to an end just the other day when I hit a van and totalled it. And just because of how well it held up considering the speed, I am looking for the same exact model to buy! Excellent!!