1993 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
High capacity driving
By bryan on 06/10/10 13:28 PM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

Well I am a Rather large man 330 lbs and 6,2" offensive tackle size. LOL., son is 220 and tall, daughter is 6,1" and 200 lbs. Need some rear shocks now- Wonder why? LOL so this vehicle can carry around some pretty heavy loads. Winter I use studded tires. Up and down the bc hills and when it snows at times people are required to use chains. This vehicle just scampers up and down these hills. I'm a great driver but I have to give some credit to this little yet big car. When I purchased it it puffed some smoke. So I kept fresh oil in her. Keep changing the oil. I have put some oil treatments in her too. Still puffs some smoke at lights. LOL. It still keeps ticking.

it is great
By tonya on 01/24/06 12:54 PM (PST)

1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

i owned my nissan for 2 years. when i received my nissan the car had 186,000 miles on it. when i sold it the car had 222,000 miles on it and was still running very well. i am a true believer in owning a nissan. i have a ford escort now and i realize now that it will never be as good to me as my nissan was. i hope in the future to own one again

ENERGIZER BUNNY
By Celestine on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 143,000 miles on it four years ago after my vehicle was totaled in an accident. Needed an inexpensive but reliable car in a hurry. She keeps going, going, and going. The car has over 200,000 miles on it now. Recently replaced CV joints radiator, and oil gasket. Car has great gas mileage, pick up but does burn a lot of oil. Will keep her until she dies but looking for a roomier vehicle.

Decent, Reliable Car
By AliasAnon on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

Very solid, trusty, reliable car - first car I'd ever owend (at age 30!). I had a bare bones "E" model (little engine, manual windows, not even a passenger side mirror!) but it never gave us any real trouble. Bought with about 25k on it and drove it for over 90k miles. Excellent care for puttering about town, driving to the train station, running errands, even going a on a road trip - but only if you were a hard up college age kid :-) Good fuel economy, high 20s MPG, but that comes at a price -- engine is a little skimpy and merging onto the expressway full of SUVs can take a few minutes off your life. Only maintenance issues were routine.

A terrific car
By Lee Sen on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

I got it for two years and it hadn't make me blue yet. It's very easy to go around 35 miles.It's not powerful enough to speed up very fast (1.6L), but once it reaches 50mph and up, it takes very very little effort to keep the speed. In two years, I changed oil every 3000 miles and I only changed the brakes once. I'd like to say it's terrific.

Cool little car
By Nataraj on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

I both this car in 97, and it had 40 000 miles. Right now it has 139000, it realy paid it self off. I had change few stuff, like cv-boots, rear mufler, couple off times front brakes, heating blower, termostat,and I still drive with original clutch. This car never left me on the road,I have bein in Colorado, in Canada cold wether.Right now it has a quite problems, burning oil, overheating, so I'll have to go for another one. Still good little car.

Gonna Drive it 'til it dies!
By Coach on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

Bought my Sentra brand new in '93 for about $8,000! Aside from the poor paint job (started wearing away around 5 years into it), I love my car! We're fixin' to celebrate our 10 year anniversary next year, and although I really want one of them new Frontiers, I think I'll drive this one until she dies!!!