keeps on ticking
By dogs love nissans on
1992 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan
I have had my Nissan Sentra XE for more than seven years now (bought used) and it has 179,000 miles on it. I kinda want a new car, but this one just keeps going! I have had very few problems with it (except that last couple years the heat has been slow to warm up and there is an odd creaking/groaning sound in the suspension when I go over bumps when it is cold out--no one can figure it out...). It has been VERY reliable and fun for me to drive--I'm not a racer, though. It's not really roomy enough for four adults, but I've usually just had dogs in the back seat! I wanted a Honda when I bought it, but couldn't afford it for essentially same features. It has been worth every dime.
Favorite Features
The interior is designed where everything makes sense! I'll be at a loss if my next car is not a Nissan. And the AC is awsome and COLD (and I've never had to have it recharged).
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that doesn't make sense is the location of the cup holders! Using them blocks access to Heat/AC controls. Also, an empty coke can rattles annoyingly in them! Also, why don't ALL sedans have back seats that fold down for hauling larger/longer objects! It's wasted space without that!