1992 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews 4

1992 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

1992 Sentra Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
se-r
By dasdad@asda.com

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2dr Coupe

great little car, for price...

Favorite Features

the SR20DE engine

keeps on ticking
By dogs love nissans

1992 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

I have had my Nissan Sentra XE for more than seven years now (bought used) and it has 179,000 miles on it. I kinda want a new car, but this one just keeps going! I have had very few problems with it (except that last couple years the heat has been slow to warm up and there is an odd creaking/groaning sound in the suspension when I go over bumps when it is cold out--no one can figure it out...). It has been VERY reliable and fun for me to drive--I'm not a racer, though. It's not really roomy enough for four adults, but I've usually just had dogs in the back seat! I wanted a Honda when I bought it, but couldn't afford it for essentially same features. It has been worth every dime.

Favorite Features

The interior is designed where everything makes sense! I'll be at a loss if my next car is not a Nissan. And the AC is awsome and COLD (and I've never had to have it recharged).

Suggested Improvements

The only thing that doesn't make sense is the location of the cup holders! Using them blocks access to Heat/AC controls. Also, an empty coke can rattles annoyingly in them! Also, why don't ALL sedans have back seats that fold down for hauling larger/longer objects! It's wasted space without that!

Good bang for your buck
By Hafiz

1992 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

The Sentra has been an excellent car and I have not had any problems with it except that the airconditioning stopped working after about 6 years. Considering what was available in 1992 for the same price, I think this vehicle has proved to be excellent.

Favorite Features

Very reliable, good fuel economy.

Suggested Improvements

A bit tight on interior space.

A runner
By Anida

1992 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

I have to cover a lot of distance on day to day bases - sometimes up-to 120 miles a day. And when you're far away from familiar places, on a semi-dark freeway - it's good to know that you have a reliable vehicle.