1992 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
se-r
By dasdad@asda.com on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2dr Coupe

great little car, for price...

keeps on ticking
By dogs love nissans on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

I have had my Nissan Sentra XE for more than seven years now (bought used) and it has 179,000 miles on it. I kinda want a new car, but this one just keeps going! I have had very few problems with it (except that last couple years the heat has been slow to warm up and there is an odd creaking/groaning sound in the suspension when I go over bumps when it is cold out--no one can figure it out...). It has been VERY reliable and fun for me to drive--I'm not a racer, though. It's not really roomy enough for four adults, but I've usually just had dogs in the back seat! I wanted a Honda when I bought it, but couldn't afford it for essentially same features. It has been worth every dime.

Good bang for your buck
By Hafiz on 03/01/02 16:49 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

The Sentra has been an excellent car and I have not had any problems with it except that the airconditioning stopped working after about 6 years. Considering what was available in 1992 for the same price, I think this vehicle has proved to be excellent.

A runner
By Anida on 02/22/02 14:04 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe

I have to cover a lot of distance on day to day bases - sometimes up-to 120 miles a day. And when you're far away from familiar places, on a semi-dark freeway - it's good to know that you have a reliable vehicle.