1991 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Amazing little car that sets the bar
By kscommuter on 09/18/11 07:40 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

I bought my '91 Sentra brand new and had it serviced according to schedule by Nissan for all major service milestones and was very regular with changing the oil and doing any type of maintenance. I kept the car 16 years before selling it and going with a new 2007 Maxima. I had 265,000 miles on the Sentra and it ran great when I sold it; nothing was wrong with it other than the trunk seal allowed rainwater to get into the trunk. Over it's life with me it had one clutch job at 140k miles, routine brake jobs & other minor maintenance but never let me down. When new it would get 40+ mpg on the highway and when older would still get over get 30 mpg. It was very, very easy on the pocket book!

just wont stop running
By jfx on 05/07/11 04:55 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

This car fell into my lap when my older brother purchased a new one. I have had it for four years and he had it for over ten years. It has over 200,000 miles and there is just nothing wrong with it besides the a/c doesnt work. The exterior paint is rusting and very faded too. Overall it is by far the most reliable car I have owned.

Can you ask for more?
By NLB on 01/03/08 12:59 PM (PST)

1991 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

My plain Jane Sentra is comfortable, fun to drive, always starts, gets good mileage, and is inexpensive to maintain. It has over 194,000 miles on it and has NEVER let me down. Talk about a car that "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'--this one can't be beat!

An Underrated Value
By Trish the Dish on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

These Nissans can be had fairly inexpensively (compared to the world-beater Honda Civic), but offer excellent quality and performance for the price. This car would be worth considering when you're looking for you next used car.

Good car
By Gsk8r4 on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

Very Reliable car with few repairs!! had to change the AC compressor 3 years ago and since i've had i had replaced the cv boot 2 times and the front rotors once overall this was the best car i've owned

Problem Tranny, No UV Protection
By William Terrace on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Nissan Sentra Sedan XE 4dr Sedan

Trasmission will stick in third gear (not good when going 90 km/h on highway) when you floor it. You need to be gentle and let the car shift for you. Very Inconvenint for the speedy driver. Also car was not given UV protection so clearcoat is peeling away. Makes car look like crap