So incredibly impressed!
By stlrpsu on
2014 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
My lease was about up on my 2011 Mazda CX-9, which I loved. I decided to look at the Rogue since I loved the redesign. After test driving it I decided it was WELL worth getting a car that was a little smaller than the CX-9. The CVT has some noise but, honestly, it is the same as most engines revving up a hill or speeding up. It drive SOO smoothly. I got the Premium Package on the SL and it has EVERYTHING! The interior is beautiful, the touch screen is big and beautiful, the seats are SOO comfortable, and this car handles so amazingly well, as well as or better than my CX-9 did! I am getting about 23 mpg, but I only have about 400 miles on the car and I mainly drive city. Awesome car!
Favorite Features
LED daytime running lights are beautiful and elegant! Bi-xenon headlights with auto-leveler, I can see places where I used to need my high beams! Touch screen and all the amazing technology, Bose system, and all the features! The Sport button, really makes this car even more fun to drive. The divide and hide trunk, amazing use of space and LOTS of space. Love, love love the panoramic sunroof and so do my kids! Push to start is great. The all around back-up and go forward camera is fantastic and makes parking anywhere, especially garages, so easy, especially if you have a dog. I am so happy with this car :-)
Suggested Improvements
A little more horse power would be great, but it truly doesn't need it.